Alan Jackson
April 25, 2024, 04:36:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meadowbrook August 7 tickets sale today /can't get in/help  (Read 10910 times)
PERL

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2014, 09:36:46 am »

tickets on sale at 10AM for Aug.7 event at Meadowbrook
link to store does not work
I want these tickets can someone help me
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 09:56:14 am »

Hi, Perl.  I'm buying tix, too.   I don't think we can get in until 10:00 sharp.  Right now, go to the ticket link on the AJ site, go down to the Gulford show.   If you click on it, it's not active yet.  I think it's because it still has 5 minutes before the sale starts.

If this sale screws up again for me like it did last time, I'm gonna have a meltdown.

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 10:09:36 am »

Success!  2nd Row center.  Woo Hoo!

Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 10:10:47 am »

Perl - I hope you got on with no problems.  Let us know how you made out.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 08:49:15 pm »

Success!  2nd Row center.  Woo Hoo!
Congrats on the GREAT seats!!! Enjoy! Smiley

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
susi67

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 03:10:17 pm »

Got my ticket too !!!  Cheesy

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 11:38:30 am »

See you there, Susi.   Thanks, Jeri!   Cheesy

PERL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 11:14:18 pm »

I got my tickets.  Guess I got nervous thinking I was doing something wrong.  Row 8 for me center section. Would have liked a little closer.  The tickets went fast as usual .

Look forward to meeting anyone who wants to connect .   Nice venue.  Last time I was there it was pouring rain when we left and had to walk through a small "lake" to get to our car.  Worth it though.  Shoes destro
susi67

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 04:04:19 am »

Center Row 6. Would be great, to see us there !
Greetings from Switzerland.  Wink

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
dvitale

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 08:26:20 pm »

I will be taking my disabled brother to this show and was wondering if there are any opportunities to get meet and greets other than entering on here?   If I were lucky enough to win a meet and greet, can I give it to him or does he have to be a club member to attend? 
He is a huge fan and this will not only be his first AJ show but his first concert ever, he is 59! 
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 01:22:25 pm »

you can email the fan club and ask them.        The fan club office.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 02:40:20 pm »

I will be taking my disabled brother to this show and was wondering if there are any opportunities to get meet and greets other than entering on here? If I were lucky enough to win a meet and greet, can I give it to him or does he have to be a club member to attend? He is a huge fan and this will not only be his first AJ show but his first concert ever, he is 59! 

Dvitale, I have an autistic son who is now 39 and is also a big fan of Alan's. Both he and I are members of the fan club. He got lucky enough to have won a Meet & Greet with Alan 3 years ago and I accompanied him there. So, to answer your second question, you don't have to give him your pass, should you win the M&G. You can both have the M&G with Alan. They allow one guest to go with the fan club members who won a M&G.

As for your first question, the only other option I know of for a M&G chance is by purchasing a VIP ticket to Alan's concert, if available at the venue near you where he may be performing. That is one of the perks that goes with the VIP tickets. The only problem I have with it is it's too expensive to buy one. . .regular tickets are expensive enough. But, if you can afford it, you may want to go for it. Best of luck to you!

BHR

dvitale

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 04:59:33 am »

I will be taking my disabled brother to this show and was wondering if there are any opportunities to get meet and greets other than entering on here? If I were lucky enough to win a meet and greet, can I give it to him or does he have to be a club member to attend? He is a huge fan and this will not only be his first AJ show but his first concert ever, he is 59! 

Dvitale, I have an autistic son who is now 39 and is also a big fan of Alan's. Both he and I are members of the fan club. He got lucky enough to have won a Meet & Greet with Alan 3 years ago and I accompanied him there. So, to answer your second question, you don't have to give him your pass, should you win the M&G. You can both have the M&G with Alan. They allow one guest to go with the fan club members who won a M&G.

As for your first question, the only other option I know of for a M&G chance is by purchasing a VIP ticket to Alan's concert, if available at the venue near you where he may be performing. That is one of the perks that goes with the VIP tickets. The only problem I have with it is it's too expensive to buy one. . .regular tickets are expensive enough. But, if you can afford it, you may want to go for it. Best of luck to you!

BHR

BHR, Thanks for the info, the show we are going to did not offer packages, hopefully I can win one on here!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 08:15:45 am »

When I saw Meadowbrook, I immediately thought of the Meadowbrook that's on Oakland University, Rochester, MI campus.  I was so disappointed that its not that one. 

I am way anxious to see Alan again in 2014 since I have free tickets from my Review in the last Newsletter.  I will wait forever to see him again.  I play the DVD of Precious Memories every day and pray with it for my disabled family members and my own handicap. 

Alan, please come to The Palace of Auburn Hills again during 2014?Huh We miss you so much. Angry

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: