Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 10:04:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: February  (Read 11020 times)
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:44:41 am »

It is cold here,, had some rain and sleet yesterday.         Northern Arkansas  got snow.          Calling for round two tomorrow freezing rain.     Just cold here.      Happy  Heart  month.          take care   everyone.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 06:39:04 am »

Thanks for starting our February thread Dee.  Sorry it's so cold in Arkansas.  We had snow last week and it was 71 yesterday here in SC.  In the 40's this a.m. and rainy.  Cold weather is coming back here also.  

Put my AJ February calendar on my desktop!!!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 01:45:05 pm »

Still cold  we had a whapping   4 inch snow here on Friday,,.    Now Monday calling    for sleet again.   all fine here .    Take care   

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 01:33:50 pm »

I see on tv a lot in the  south  Atlanta ,Carolina Mississippi Louisiana  got a lot of sleet and ice   then some got a little snow.    Everyone take care.    I hope the ice and sleet didn't  take any power outages.       Take care.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 02:18:27 pm »

Ajarkansasfan, we live outside of Atlanta. . .Alan's hometown. . .and yes, for us the day started out with rain, sleet and ice. Now we have some snow dusting on the ground. Other areas north of Atlanta got snow, sleet and ice which makes it very dangerous to travel on the road. My husband and our oldest son are off again today like they were during the storm that hit us couple of weeks ago. It's looking like they might be off again tomorrow. It's a will wait and see situation for them for now. We're in the low 30s right now and temp will dip lower as the night approaches. We had couple of power outages this morning. We have our sleeping bags out just in case we lose the power again tonight and we'll have no heating.

Stay safe and warm, everyone of you who are affected by the winter storms.

BHR 

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 01:41:12 am »

Thanks for thinking of us Dee!  We live in Union, South Carolina and we had about 7" of snow.  Thank goodness no power outage here, but we were advised to stay off roads, etc.  So my hubby and I have been in the house together since Tuesday afternoon.  The snow is melting now, but it will probably be tomorrow afternoon or Saturday before we will be able to get out.  Biggest storm of the decade, so the news says!  Wish I had some little ones around and could enjoy it outside.  Of course the temps were so cold too!  I've just enjoyed being in the house. 

BHR, sorry you have had some power outages.  I've gone through that in the past. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 12:46:39 pm »

Happy Valentines  Day

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 06:46:12 pm »

I've been thinking of ALL of you Fans in the Bad weather Area's. SC.. GA Ark etc...
You Guys stay safe and keep warm. we had unusually cold weather too the last few weeks off & on.
Keep safe . Harriet, & Sharon I hope you have a Fireplace & plenty of firewood, in case of power failure. My
friends that live there drove to FL to stay before the bad weather hit. One has this beautiful home w/a backup
generator but still drove before it got bad, to FL..All of youAJ Fans who are in these area's , Take care, Stay Safe.
My son says it is way cold in Nashville too. Smiley

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Wink

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 04:51:51 pm »

Hope everyone that had the snow on the east coast   get warm weather soon.           We have been in the 60s  all this week,,but they say cold weather is not over   so we may be back in the teens again.    All are fine here no sickness yet this winter.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 03:09:23 pm »

Hope you all are having better weather
Our snow is nearly gone. A few patches the are in the shade .
My granddaughter is home for study break. She had a wonderful
year in volley ball this year. Classed as # 4 player in Canada.
Elaine

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 12:04:13 am »

Hope you all are having better weather
Our snow is nearly gone. A few patches the are in the shade .
My granddaughter is home for study break. She had a wonderful
year in volley ball this year. Classed as # 4 player in Canada.
Elaine
Elaine hi! So great to hear from you as a AJ Fan. Aren't grand daughters the Best! Mine just called to tell me she got a Gold award for her Art. She is great & so happy you get to see yours also!
Take care of yourself and I hope you get to see Alan if he is there.Jerrie from MS Country Smiley
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 11:57:41 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 03:43:22 pm »

Jeri congrat to your granddaughter
for her gold in art.  Grand kids sure make life a lot happier.
I miss Kelsey when she goes off to college. I still have one
in high school. Jess still has two more years before she
graduates. Having a cold morning. Only 0 so far today.
We have very little snow left.
Elaine

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 09:38:33 am »

Alan is hanging on at #9 of Top 10 with Blue Ridge Mountain Song.  Please go in and vote for him.  He should not get left out.  He worked so hard on that Album.  Let's keep him SOMEWHERE IN THE LINE LIGHT.  He's so good to his fans.  Please help!!

Noon today is the DEADLINE!!!

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: