Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 09:01:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bethlehem Presale  (Read 4098 times)
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2013, 10:19:53 am »

Link on website is not active to buy tickets.  Been trying for 15 minutes.
I called the venue and they say to call 615 321-5219 which is not a valid number. 
Once again I can not get tickets to a PA show.  I am very bummed.
Hope

What a Day Yesterday Was!
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 10:23:38 am »

NOW its letting me in and anything I choose has only 1 seat available.  Won't work for us...we need four.

I don't know why this is so hard anymore.  We have missed a few shows this year and looks like we'll miss this one as well.  Hopefully someone in the fan club gets in and can hold up the G O O D T I M E signs for us.

Paul is trying at work too...no luck.   Margie and I were on the phone talking and waiting since 8am this morning.  I am sooooooooooooo  frustrated and disappointed.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 11:55:20 am »

Sorry about that Hope!  Why not just go to the venue and buy the tickets?  You might get lucky and get good seats!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 12:39:29 pm »

Venue is about 2 1/2 hours away from here.  And nothing beats fan club seats.  Once you have them you are spoiled.  I don't want to drive that far to sit far back in the arena.   Hoping now another show will open up that Saturday that is somewhere near our area.   I just wish I knew why that link wouldn't let me in.   
Hope

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 02:34:14 pm »

Hope, so sorry You are having such a  problem..It does say;
"Pre-sale begins December 3rd at 10 a.m. thru December 5th at 5 p.m. EST"KEEP TRYING"
Have you considered Ticketmaster, Sometimes you can get close seats through them.
Like you, I'm spoiled on Fans Club Tickets.

a shame, since you are so close. Are you sure you were logged in properly,meaning since this is a new Site, we must log in again. I changed my  PW & Email addy to order. Sure hope mine will go through, when we need them. I know you have been to numerous concerts and so sorry you can't get tickets for this one.
It reminds me, I must sign up for The  Fan Club, since mine expires this next year.
 Good Luck anyway, Jerrie
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 01:10:51 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 02:28:04 am »

I was logged in properly.  I tested it ahead of time.  I had an extra credit card ready in case for some reason it choked on one.  I had the seating chart pulled up.  I even refreshed the site, closed and reopened the site thinking maybe there was an old cookie or something hanging around.  Nothing worked.

I know from experience if you don't get in the first 10-15 minutes, the best seats are gone.  Been doing this too long not to know that or what to do to get fanclub tickets.   I guess it was just not meant to be.

I am just glad that Paula was able to get one for Margie, because I would've felt even worse if it was me who was getting her one.

Hope     

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: