Alan Jackson
May 16, 2024, 02:31:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Renew my membership  (Read 3372 times)
Dot

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:47:58 pm »

Cindy or someone I need info.
I haven't ever renewed my membership on line, always sent a check in to the fan club.
I would like to renew it on the membership page, but don't know what it means by a promotional code.
Also, does this always work to renew it this way?
Thanks

"Gone Country"  From KY
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 04:00:02 pm »

Debbie from Arkansas, thanks so much for the message you sent to me about the membership. I knew I could count on you. See you at another concert sometime.  Smiley

"Gone Country"  From KY
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 01:51:20 pm »

Your welcome   .   we hope to travel to some concerts  not to far from us next year.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 04:07:46 pm »

Dot,
I hope you got yours renewed. I looked and mine was almost expired also. Thanks for the reminder!
I've had so much to do recently, I let it slip by. Take care all You AJ Fans & Enjoy!

Yea! Shocked Got my Membership Package today and also a Gorgeous Photo of Alan. My husband was smiling
and said"I Have Your Christmas Gift" lol He knows how Star Struck I am about Alan. Lips sealed
I am so Proud of the Photo! He actually looks much better in person, However.. Roger too! Monty also!
Love them all and have enjoyed so many Concerts with them.I hope to see Alan soon as we can.
Take care to All AJ Fans and Enjoy the Holidays! Jeri from MS & FL( It's cold in sunny Florida, but Sunny!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:11:49 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: