Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 02:53:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers Request  (Read 4706 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2013, 11:20:06 am »

A major superduper typhoon, Haiyan, is in direct path to the Philippines, my home country, and expected to land sometime today, US time. Please send little prayers for everyone there and most especially my family. The area where it looks to be where it would land had just had a 7.2 earthquake last month and others not only have had major floodings but also still recovering from the devastation of other recent typhoons that hit the country. This is not looking good for everyone there with the major concern of not just the devastation it will leave behind but the minimal numbers of and not too safe shelters they can evacuate to. . .old school buildings and churches.

I thank you all and very much appreciate your prayers.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/07/world/asia/philippines-typhoon-haiyan/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

BHR

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 12:21:42 pm »

When I seen this on the news last night I thought of you and your family.  Prayers that they are not hit again, and that your family stays safe.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 11:25:00 am »

saw it on the news this morning

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 11:57:49 am »

Thanks for the prayers, friends. I have not heard anything from my any of my family members there yet and can only hope and pray that they and everyone else are safe and sound.

BHR

vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 02:03:59 pm »

Thoughts and prayers to all those effected by this..

RAY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 04:19:08 pm »

Oh BHR,
How horrible for your dear Family and You. I do hope you hear they are ok, but I will definitely send Prayers for your Family. Also You & Yours where you live. Sorry I have not been online too much yesterday or today, so I had not heard the News. God Bless You & Yours and all effected by this.
I hope you hear from Family soon as possible BHR.
 Hugs, Jerrie
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 10:19:09 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 08:39:15 pm »

Ray and Jeri, thanks you for kind thoughts and prayers for my family and everyone there in the Philippines who has been affected by this huge storm. It's hard to be far away from family in this circumstances. I appreciated this very much.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: