Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 01:00:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan In Melbourne Oct 4th Meet & Greet Reveiw (My Photo With Alan) Finally  (Read 14132 times)
crikyhd

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2013, 11:14:47 pm »

Hi Everybody,
Well What Can I Say? The Great Southern Man Has Come, Played, And Gone From Australia
Had A Blast At His Shows, I Got My Hat Signed In Sydney, A couple Of My Friends Got To Do GOOD TIME Up On Stage In Sydney Loved It, Now It Was Our Turn In Melbourne, As My Wife & 2 Daughters Were Coming With Me To See Alan Too, But My New Camera Died At The Start Of His Show, Not Happy So I Had To Use My iphone So Some Of The Photos That I Will Post Are Ok, Better Than Nothing I Suppose, We Got To Rod Laver Arena Early To Pick Up My Meet & Greet Pass Buy This Stage I Was A bit Nervous About Meeting Alan, I've Been Waiting 25 yrs For This Day,
 So It Was Time To Go Meet The Man, I'm Super Excited By Now, Down We All Go In The Lift
Waiting In This Little Room, Then One Of Alan's Staff Come Out And Give Us Instructions, I Was Waiting At The Back Last As I Wanted To Spend As Much Time As I Could With Him, The First Couple Of People Went In, When They Came Out I Asked If He Was Signing Stuff They Said No, I Was Devastated My New Red Ostrich Boots I Wanted Signed Were Not Going To Get Done,
Then One Other Couple I Was Talking Too Came Out They Said Yes He's Signing Stuff, Happy AsA Little Kid In A Candy Store Now, Then It Was My Turn Last Person, I Was Speechless To See My Dream Come True Standing There In Front Of Me, Alan Puts His Hand Out To Shake Mine And Says
"How You Doin'' Alan Is All I've Read About He's Tall, Softly Spoken Southern Gentleman I told Him, This Is One Of The Best Days Of My Life, And I love Him I Don't Say That To Blokes Ha Ha. Then I Asked Him If He Could Sign My Red Boots, He Said Sure Where Do You Want Me To Sign Them. Just On The Side Please. Yep He Did It Speechless By Now.
Well It Was Time To Go, I Said To Him Take Care And Please Come Back Again Soon, He Said I'll Try And It Was Over. Happy Now It Was Time To See Him Sing,
To Top It All Off My Wife And 2 Daughters Got Front Row Tickets Next To Me Yee Haw. Then Alan Threw My Youngest daughter A T-shirt And Got On The Big Screen And He Signed Her Hat Then 2 Of The Stray horns Gave Her  The Set List After The Show And A couple Of Guitar Picks, My Other Daughter Got Her Shirt Signed And 2 Picks From Alan, It Don't Get Much Better Than That.
Anyway Thanks For Reading My Post, I'll Post Some Pictures Soon
Cheers Brendan
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:23:12 am by crikyhd » Logged

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 11:30:04 pm »

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:51:01 am by crikyhd » Logged

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 03:01:26 am »

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:03:45 am by crikyhd » Logged

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 03:20:48 am »

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 03:38:49 am »

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 02:45:07 pm »

Congrats Brendan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for showing us all the photos too. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and your family also.. Isn't Alan the more REAL person one can hope to meet...He is super kind and such a Great Singer/Songwriter! I simply loved your review of your Meet & Greet and so happy for you to meet the man.
I met him and I just think Alan is the most humble man and genuine down to earth
to be such a huge Star..I was amazed that he wasn't pretentious at all. I hope you get to see Alan again, perhaps you can come to Nashville sometimes, it's much to see there of Country Music Fame.
Congrats again, Jerrie from MS & FL
<-My photo is Alan throwing a pic to us and my grand daughter caught it.. we were real close. I thought it was
so sweet when she said" I want you to have it Grand ma ma, you love him so much!" hehe he also signed something for me. Just standing next to the Man was an honor for me, to have our photo made.. he talked to me a good while, as i was last in line. I was so in awe of Alan, my mind went blank as what to say at first. He
kept talking and I teased him about driving 12 hrs to see him and he smiled and said "I appreciate that" but it was my honor! I also saw "Roger" and shook hands with "Monty", they are wonderful. Love The Stayhorns!
Alan loves Australia so much but please send him back  home hehe! I can't wait to see him again  Jerrie from MS & FL
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 08:11:55 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 08:06:03 pm »

Hi Brendan! Thanks for the post and telling us all about meet and greet experience! So happy for you and I can just imagine how great it must have felt to say hello to him!!! Your photos are great! When do you get the meet and greet photo? I think Alan in just the nicest, most humblest man in the industry. Just love his presence. So glad you had a great time!
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 12:25:28 am »

Congrats Brendan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for showing us all the photos too. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and your family also.. Isn't Alan the more REAL person one can hope to meet...He is super kind and such a Great Singer/Songwriter! I simply loved your review of your Meet & Greet and so happy for you to meet the man.
I met him and I just think Alan is the most humble man and genuine down to earth
to be such a huge Star..I was amazed that he wasn't pretentious at all. I hope you get to see Alan again, perhaps you can come to Nashville sometimes, it's much to see there of Country Music Fame.
Congrats again, Jerrie from MS & FL
<-My photo is Alan throwing a pic to us and my grand daughter caught it.. we were real cose. I thought it was
so sweet when she said" I want you to have it Grand ma ma, you love him so much!" hehe he also signed something for me. Just standing next to the Man was an honor for me, to have our photo made.. he talked to me a good while, as i was last in line. I was so in awe of Alan, my mind went blank as what to say at first. He
kept talking and I teased him about driving 12 hrs to see him and he smiled and said "I appreciate that" but it was my honor! I also saw "Roger" and shook hands with "Monty", they are wonderful. Love The Stayhorns!
Alan loves Australia so much but please send him back  home hehe! I can't wait to see him again  Jerrie from MS & FL

Hi Jeri

Thanks For Liking My Review. im so happy I got to meet Alan, im still buzzing from seeing The Man Himself,
i would love to see him a lot more, and would have love to sit and have a bourbon with him that would be cool ,we have a dream/plan to come to Nashville in Hopefully 18mths/2yrs. we all wanna come and do CMA Fest and also a concert or two inc Alan, id be happy if he stayed here a little longer
but do understand, its all ways good to have a holiday and its always good to be back home. just being in the same room as him was unbelievable.
thanks again cheers Brendan

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 12:38:11 am »

Hi Brendan! Thanks for the post and telling us all about meet and greet experience! So happy for you and I can just imagine how great it must have felt to say hello to him!!! Your photos are great! When do you get the meet and greet photo? I think Alan in just the nicest, most humblest man in the industry. Just love his presence. So glad you had a great time!

Hey Amber
How you going, ill email you soon, thanks for the comments,i Loved every minute I spent with him, Alan is the best ive loved his music since he came out, i cant believe no one would give him a record deal, i bet all the producers are spewing now they knocked him back. getting back to the meet & greet photo im devastated with how it came out it was like I wasn't ready my hats crooked and my head is turned, when I said to the photographer is it good she said yep. i should have looked at it. i cant look at it.i was shitty for a whole day  but my brother inlaw is going to photoshop it so its right then ill post a pic of me And Alan.
thanks for replying
cheers Brendan.

emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 04:51:45 pm »

Hey Amber
How you going, ill email you soon, thanks for the comments,i Loved every minute I spent with him, Alan is the best ive loved his music since he came out, i cant believe no one would give him a record deal, i bet all the producers are spewing now they knocked him back. getting back to the meet & greet photo im devastated with how it came out it was like I wasn't ready my hats crooked and my head is turned, when I said to the photographer is it good she said yep. i should have looked at it. i cant look at it.i was shitty for a whole day  but my brother inlaw is going to photoshop it so its right then ill post a pic of me And Alan.
thanks for replying
cheers Brendan.

Oh don't you hate it when that happens?  I'm sure it's good though.  We are always more pickier with ourselves.  lol.  Can't wait to see it!! :-)
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 05:50:44 pm »

Awesome review...thanks for sharing!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 03:20:07 pm »

Hi there,thanks for liking my review.i can't believe it was over so fast,anyway hope to see him again hopefully.cheers Brendan

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 01:26:09 am »

Hi Everybody,
Well What Can I Say? The Great Southern Man Has Come, Played, And Gone From Australia
Had A Blast At His Shows, I Got My Hat Signed In Sydney, A couple Of My Friends Got To Do GOOD TIME Up On Stage In Sydney Loved It, Now It Was Our Turn In Melbourne, As My Wife & 2 Daughters Were Coming With Me To See Alan Too, But My New Camera Died At The Start Of His Show, Not Happy So I Had To Use My iphone So Some Of The Photos That I Will Post Are Ok, Better Than Nothing I Suppose, We Got To Rod Laver Arena Early To Pick Up My Meet & Greet Pass Buy This Stage I Was A bit Nervous About Meeting Alan, I've Been Waiting 25 yrs For This Day,
 So It Was Time To Go Meet The Man, I'm Super Excited By Now, Down We All Go In The Lift
Waiting In This Little Room, Then One Of Alan's Staff Come Out And Give Us Instructions, I Was Waiting At The Back Last As I Wanted To Spend As Much Time As I Could With Him, The First Couple Of People Went In, When They Came Out I Asked If He Was Signing Stuff They Said No, I Was Devastated My New Red Ostrich Boots I Wanted Signed Were Not Going To Get Done,
Then One Other Couple I Was Talking Too Came Out They Said Yes He's Signing Stuff, Happy AsA Little Kid In A Candy Store Now, Then It Was My Turn Last Person, I Was Speechless To See My Dream Come True Standing There In Front Of Me, Alan Puts His Hand Out To Shake Mine And Says
"How You Doin'' Alan Is All I've Read About He's Tall, Softly Spoken Southern Gentleman I told Him, This Is One Of The Best Days Of My Life, And I love Him I Don't Say That To Blokes Ha Ha. Then I Asked Him If He Could Sign My Red Boots, He Said Sure Where Do You Want Me To Sign Them. Just On The Side Please. Yep He Did It Speechless By Now.
Well It Was Time To Go, I Said To Him Take Care And Please Come Back Again Soon, He Said I'll Try And It Was Over. Happy Now It Was Time To See Him Sing,
To Top It All Off My Wife And 2 Daughters Got Front Row Tickets Next To Me Yee Haw. Then Alan Threw My Youngest daughter A T-shirt And Got On The Big Screen And He Signed Her Hat Then 2 Of The Stray horns Gave Her  The Set List After The Show And A couple Of Guitar Picks, My Other Daughter Got Her Shirt Signed And 2 Picks From Alan, It Don't Get Much Better Than That.
Anyway Thanks For Reading My Post, I'll Post Some Pictures Soon
Cheers Brendan

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 05:45:52 am »

Great pictures and review Brendan!  So glad you got your stuff signed and also got a M&G! Thanks for sharing!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 10:17:20 am »

I was so happy for the fans in Australia they have been waiting a long time..dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: