Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 12:13:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Alan!!!!  (Read 15355 times)
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 05:21:45 pm »

Hi Brendan! Oh you're so lucky to get to meet him tomorrow!!! Let me know how it goes - tell him I said hi! Lol. No, seriously! Haha. I wish I was going again!!! He is by far the best in concert - absolutely love him!! Have a great night tomorrow!!

Hi Amber
Great to hear from u we had a great night in Sydney.ive bought some red ostrich boots I want him to sign hopefully he does,I don't know what I'm goin to say to him,can't wait I'm like a little kid in a candy store today,I'll let u know how I went and ill post some pics of the AJ sometime tomorrow we I get home.YEEEE HAWWWW
Cheers Brendan.
I don't have Facebook yet but I'm on twitter it's (crikyhd) Ill see if I can post some on twitter after the show.

Hi Brendan, Oh I'm not on twitter anymore. I only have Facebook! I want to see your pics from tonight!! Hope you have an amazing time!!!!!! I wish I was going again! I'm so excited for you that you get to meet him!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it 😊
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 05:28:36 pm »

How awesome, so happy for you.
Alan had 8 of us gals to get on the stage at Cadillac Ranch, (think it was 2009) and hold up the GOOD TIME signs while he was singing the song. That was a dream come true for us too. 
Thank you Dot! I can imagine how excited you were! So cool!!!!! 😊
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 05:31:32 pm »

PS, Brendan, you can email me at [email protected] if you have trouble putting your pics up!
CountryCupcake

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 12:15:53 am »

Hey fellow boot scooter! Finally found you! I still can't believe we got to dance on stage! CRAZY!!! Had way too much fun with you, Brendan & Shanelle, wish we were headed to Melbourne now! Have fun tonight Brendan, forgot to give you my set list to get AJ to sign, I'll have to save it for next time!!!
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2013, 03:25:21 pm »

Hey fellow boot scooter! Finally found you! I still can't believe we got to dance on stage! CRAZY!!! Had way too much fun with you, Brendan & Shanelle, wish we were headed to Melbourne now! Have fun tonight Brendan, forgot to give you my set list to get AJ to sign, I'll have to save it for next time!!!
Hahaha! Yep, it was way fun! I don't think I will ever top those feelings I had last night in my life ever again! I am so glad I have a friend who knows exactly how I feel! Lol
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 02:17:47 am »

"Amber" Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The photos were so good on FaceBook. Doesn't Alan Make you feel like you're the Star. He is the most humble man and has that great sense of humor.
I am so happy that you got to dance on stage while he sang, that is Wonderful! The photo look Great!
Isn't Alan the BEST Country Singer!!!!!!!!!!!! I have met him and believe me, You will never forget
your special time with him.. He is My favorite Singer/Songwriter, but it's his way about him that makes him so sweet and charming. He is such fun! a good Man too. Congrats again & Keep That Memory Forever..So happy for You! An Alan Jackson Fan for Years, from Mississippi and Florida USA! Jeri
PS- I hope you get to see Alan & The Strayhorns, many more times!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2013, 08:57:40 pm »

"Amber" Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The photos were so good on FaceBook. Doesn't Alan Make you feel like you're the Star. He is the most humble man and has that great sense of humor.
I am so happy that you got to dance on stage while he sang, that is Wonderful! The photo look Great!
Isn't Alan the BEST Country Singer!!!!!!!!!!!! I have met him and believe me, You will never forget
your special time with him.. He is My favorite Singer/Songwriter, but it's his way about him that makes him so sweet and charming. He is such fun! a good Man too. Congrats again & Keep That Memory Forever..So happy for You! An Alan Jackson Fan for Years, from Mississippi and Florida USA! Jeri
PS- I hope you get to see Alan & The Strayhorns, many more times!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss

Thank you so much for your lovely message!  I totally agree with you.  He is "the" BEST!  No bells and whistles.  Just stands there and sings and does it so mind-blowingly well.  Captivates everyone.  He was SO kind to let me get up there in the middle of his concert.  I hope somehow he has read my millions of messages I have left all over the place thanking him.  It truly meant the world to me.  Have been a fan of his for SO long.  I remember the first time I ever heard about him was when my ex-husband sang me the Tall Tall Trees song when I was 23 - a long time ago now!  Just blows me away that I was up on stage with him smiling at me.  Love him love him love him!!!!! 
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 11:13:20 pm »

PS, Brendan, you can email me at [email protected] if you have trouble putting your pics up!
Hey There Amber,
That's Cool No Worries, I'm Putting A Post Up Soon. Ive Tried To Post Stuff 3 Times Yesterday And Today
It Keeps Saying Error And When I Go Back It Wipes Everything Ive Typed.So I Had S#its  Lol
Ill Try Again Buy Putting Pics Up Separate
Cheers Brendan

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2013, 03:07:26 pm »

Congrats to all of You on Meeting Alan.. I am so happy for All of you. Thanks for sharing  with all AJ Fans
your experience . Isn't it awesome to meet Alan!!!!!!!!!!! Jerrie from MS
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 08:16:37 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: