Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 08:22:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Alan!!!!  (Read 15345 times)
emailstoamber

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2013, 06:45:55 pm »

I was at the Sydney concert last night, and I had made a sign to ask Alan if I could get up on stage and do the line dance to Good Time!  He made my dream come true!  My heart was in my throat, but I had the most unbelievable time on stage.  LOVED IT!  I will never ever forget this moment and will treasure it forever.  To be on stage dancing, and look over to see Alan singing and smiling at me, will be forever etched in my mind.  Thank you Alan from the bottom of my heart!  Thank you thank you thank you!  You are the BEST!!!!!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 07:11:28 pm »

Sweeeeet!   That's awesome!   Did anyone get any pictures?  Did anyone else go up to dance in the line? 

Glad you got to go up. 

Grin

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 09:47:30 pm »

I got heaps of pics but having trouble uploading them here :-(  It was just me and my friend that got to go up.  I'm still on a high!  Keep re-living the moment over and over, LOL

Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 10:08:08 pm »

You're fearless!  That sounds like so much fun but I'd be too nervous!  Glad you got the chance to go up.

I wonder if Alan knows how to line dance...... Grin

Congrats on your good luck.   Hopefully we'll get to see the photos.

Take care.

emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 10:12:49 pm »

Would love to put some photos up, but it keeps saying it can't find the path. 

I had no fear whatsoever up on stage, which totally surprised me.  My heart was beating like you wouldn't believe, but it was pure excitement and disbelief!  lol. 
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 10:15:52 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/lee.amber.754/media_set?set=a.1383885928512472.1073741830.100006732334561&type=1
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 10:16:32 pm »

That above link should take you to my concert photo album on facebook :-)
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 04:20:25 am »

Hey amber
Brendan here great night last night with u and lisa and Chanelle had a blast couldn't
Believe you and Lisa did some YEE HAWIN with the great man himself GOOD TIME
very good night.on Friday night 4th at melbourne show I finally get to meet the man himself
Can't wait its goin to be one of the best nights of my life when I meet him
Cheers Brendan (crikyhd)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 04:25:06 am by crikyhd » Logged

bflyindi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 04:24:09 am »

I looked at your pics on facebook, that's awesome, I just saw him 3wks ago for about the 20th time and going to NYC at the end of the month, can't wait! Grin
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 09:29:11 am »

GREAT photos!!!  Looks like you guys really had quite the line going.  You go, girl!  

Thanks for posting your photos.   I bet Alan and his band got a kick out of y'all.

I get to see Alan at the end of the month, too - at Carnegie Hall in New York.  He'll be doing his Bluegrass show.  I love this new record.  I can't wait to go.  

Maybe he'll ask me to dance, too...... Wink

Congrats on your meet and greet, Brendan.  Lucky you!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 09:32:25 am by Bostonhonkytonk » Logged

emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 10:31:42 pm »

Hi Brendan! Oh you're so lucky to get to meet him tomorrow!!! Let me know how it goes - tell him I said hi! Lol. No, seriously! Haha. I wish I was going again!!! He is by far the best in concert - absolutely love him!! Have a great night tomorrow!!
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 10:32:38 pm »

I looked at your pics on facebook, that's awesome, I just saw him 3wks ago for about the 20th time and going to NYC at the end of the month, can't wait! Grin

Thank you!!! Have a great time in NY, you lucky thing! :-)
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 10:34:43 pm »

GREAT photos!!!  Looks like you guys really had quite the line going.  You go, girl!  

Thanks for posting your photos.   I bet Alan and his band got a kick out of y'all.

I get to see Alan at the end of the month, too - at Carnegie Hall in New York.  He'll be doing his Bluegrass show.  I love this new record.  I can't wait to go.  

Maybe he'll ask me to dance, too...... Wink

Congrats on your meet and greet, Brendan.  Lucky you!

Thank you! Hope you have a great time in NY as well! You guys are so lucky over there with all the opportunities you have to see him lots!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2013, 11:39:04 am »

How awesome, so happy for you.
Alan had 8 of us gals to get on the stage at Cadillac Ranch, (think it was 2009) and hold up the GOOD TIME signs while he was singing the song. That was a dream come true for us too. 

"Gone Country"  From KY
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2013, 03:41:05 pm »

Hi Brendan! Oh you're so lucky to get to meet him tomorrow!!! Let me know how it goes - tell him I said hi! Lol. No, seriously! Haha. I wish I was going again!!! He is by far the best in concert - absolutely love him!! Have a great night tomorrow!!

Hi Amber
Great to hear from u we had a great night in Sydney.ive bought some red ostrich boots I want him to sign hopefully he does,I don't know what I'm goin to say to him,can't wait I'm like a little kid in a candy store today,I'll let u know how I went and ill post some pics of the AJ sometime tomorrow we I get home.YEEEE HAWWWW
Cheers Brendan.
I don't have Facebook yet but I'm on twitter it's (crikyhd) Ill see if I can post some on twitter after the show.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: