Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 06:02:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brisbane Show  (Read 4244 times)
canwin

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2013, 12:50:46 am »

Great concert in Brisbane last night (26th) and I was lucky enough to have my first 'meet & greet'.  It was wonderful to meet Alan as he was everything I expected and more.   At the photo shoot, he was so humble that he bent down to my level (as I am in a wheelchair) for the photo!  I'll always treasure this as it was something that I never expected to happen.  Wendy
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 07:36:48 pm »

So happy for you ! I bet you'll never forget it. Glad you had a chance to Meet Alan ! Take Care !
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 09:49:28 am »

After 20 yrs I finally got to me Alan  In West  Palm Beach
                also had a picture with my twin sister and Alan it was a fun
                nite meeting Alan..I met Mama Ruth and Denise in Macon
               and I met Ali in Nashville at fan fair and she was very sweet///\dizzy

and mazie.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 01:53:03 pm »

What a wonderful time and memory.   Alan is a prince.   I met Alan in Seattle it seems like it all happened so fast I could hardly remember it.  I need to do again.    Smiley   Dreaming, I know.

Marian

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 02:51:45 pm »

Wendy:  Welcome to the Forum and AJ Fan Club.  I am so happy that you got to meet Alan and found out what a humble and gentle person he is.  He cared for you and made you feel comfortable as he does for all of us, even those more fortunate than you are.

Congratulations.  I'm sure you will never forget that.

Alanfan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 01:07:57 pm »

After 20 yrs I finally got to me Alan  In West  Palm Beach
                also had a picture with my twin sister and Alan it was a fun
                nite meeting Alan..I met Mama Ruth and Denise in Macon
               and I met Ali in Nashville at fan fair and she was very sweet///\dizzy

and mazie.

Wendy hi and Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On meeting Alan. You will never forget that moment...ever. So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dizzy hi...I didn't know you finally got to meet Alan, I had wished for that a long, long time.. Isn't he so sweet and humble....I wish I could meet his "Nisey", she sounds so sweet and what a blessed Family!!!
Congrats Dizzy & Mazie too, it was such fun meeting you two also! You live a full and wonderful life traveling all over to see Alan and the family Wow!!
I will never forget my meeting Alan, he is all I ever amagined and more, so humble & savvy too. It's just his nature to be humble, I think.. If ANYONE of you meet Alan, consider yourself so blessed. Take care all
you AJ Fans, Jeri from MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: