Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 08:24:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet & Greet Aussies  (Read 6673 times)
TanyaJenkins

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2013, 08:43:23 pm »

I've just renewed my AJ membership. Thought I'd check out the Meet & Greets. I've got tickets to CMC Rocks the North in Townsville Sat 28th Sept. Anyone know why AJ has Meet & Greets for all other concerts except Townsville? :-( Pretty bummed about that.
Jaynegilbert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 06:01:38 pm »

Hi there, I'm going to AJ's Tamworth concert would be great to win m&g but will have a great time anyway..... enjoy your concert cheers
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 08:24:29 pm »

I've just renewed my AJ membership. Thought I'd check out the Meet & Greets. I've got tickets to CMC Rocks the North in Townsville Sat 28th Sept. Anyone know why AJ has Meet & Greets for all other concerts except Townsville? :-( Pretty bummed about that.
Tanya hello! welcome! Alan loves "Aussies" and speaks about how "it feels like home". This is a first for "Townsville"I believe. so You are in for a big treat!!

I'm sure you will enjoy the concert anyway . Under Tour at the top tells if you have a chance to get a M&G..before you buy your ticket. Sorry but it is not listed . Not sure why, perhaps time limited etc..not all festivals have M&G's

I do see where one special Guest is" Sara Evans" and She is a great Singer and I really think you will enjoy her! I hope I got this right.. I have seen her perform and she is very good Hit Singer here in the USA!! Also"Aussie" Morgan Evans is listed as guest.
Alan has had many Singers to open for him, that go on to be Hit Singers. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 09:00:34 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
TanyaJenkins

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 07:12:39 am »

Jaynegilbert, Thanks for your response. Enjoy AJ in Tamworth!

Jeri_MS, Thank you also for your response. I saw AJ in Brisbane last time he toured Oz. Brilliant concert! Can't wait to see him in Townsville. Just would have loved to have the chance for M&G that was all.
I really like Sara Evans and have entered a M&G for her.

Cheers :-)
Grub

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 06:02:44 am »

I cant wait for Tamworth..its still along long way to go and was great the local paper had my mum on the front page she is his biggest Tamworth fan and cant wait to take her
RosePose65

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 01:54:11 am »

Hi, can't wait till 27/09 to see Alan again in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Can someone tell me when the meet and greets for this show are notified please.
canwin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 06:45:06 pm »

Great concert in Brisbane last night (26th) and was lucky enough to have my first MEET & GREET.  it was   wonderful meeting Alan and he was everything I expected.  At the photo shoot, he was so humble that he got down to my level (as I am in wheelchair) for the photo.  I'll always treasure this meeting as it was something that I never expected to happen.   Wendy
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 12:00:42 am »

You are so lucky to have met Alan!  Must have been so exciting!!  Did anyone here win meet and greets for Brisbane.  I'm going to the Sydney one on Tuesday and hoping I'm still have a chance to win one!  :-) 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: