Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 03:53:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning Stone this Sunday! Who got a meet and greet?  (Read 12989 times)
spind

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 08:06:22 pm »

Thanks Jeri!   Smiley  That would be awesome if that were to happen.  Fingers crossed!
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 06:49:25 am »

After trying for years, I finally got to meet Alan!  It was the most awesome experience and something I will never forget.  He is very kind, humble and soft spoken. I thank him for his time. I cannot even express how much I have wanted to do this. I am so glad to have been a fan of his for all these years!  I hope all of you can  have this opportunity.
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 08:54:35 am »

After trying for years, I finally got to meet Alan!  It was the most awesome experience and something I will never forget.  He is very kind, humble and soft spoken. I thank him for his time. I cannot even express how much I have wanted to do this. I am so glad to have been a fan of his for all these years!  I hope all of you can  have this opportunity.
That is awesome!! So glad you got to meet him!! I hope to meet Alan someday myself..I was very lucky to have met Ryan and Roger at that show and they are so nice!! I was so touched they knew who I was and Roger and I talked for several minutes before and after the show..an incredible show start to finish for Alan and The Strayhorns!!

RAY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 01:40:08 pm »

That is awesome!! So glad you got to meet him!! I hope to meet Alan someday myself..I was very lucky to have met Ryan and Roger at that show and they are so nice!! I was so touched they knew who I was and Roger and I talked for several minutes before and after the show..an incredible show start to finish for Alan and The Strayhorns!!

So Happy you got to meet Alan" luvaj", it will linger a long time. he is wonderful. So sweet and humble.

"Ray" , If I may call you this, I do hope you get the honor of meeting Alan too! So happy you met Roger, I was on my way indoors to meet Alan and I said Hello to Roger, he looked much younger up close & his hair was short that night too!
Roger has a smile that lights up the room! I also met Monty and he is so sweet and nice..He walked out by where we were sitting and I could hardly speak w/my asthma acting up , but I enjoyed a brief talk. I asked if I could shake hands with him and he reached out to me.I really like his voice also & he's just a super nice guy..Unfortunatley he lost his Dad recently, I read somewhere. So sorry for him & his Family. Keep hanging on to the idea of meeting Alan , it can happen!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 05:22:53 pm »

Bostonhonkytonk,

So sorry you are losing your job. That happened to me 3 years ago, after 23 years.  Alan's show will definitely cheer you up.  Also, remember when one door closes, another opens. I wish you well. Take care.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 06:47:31 pm »

So Happy you got to meet Alan" luvaj", it will linger a long time. he is wonderful. So sweet and humble.

"Ray" , If I may call you this, I do hope you get the honor of meeting Alan too! So happy you met Roger, I was on my way indoors to meet Alan and I said Hello to Roger, he looked much younger up close & his hair was short that night too!
Roger has a smile that lights up the room! I also met Monty and he is so sweet and nice..He walked out by where we were sitting and I could hardly speak w/my asthma acting up , but I enjoyed a brief talk. I asked if I could shake hands with him and he reached out to me.I really like his voice also & he's just a super nice guy..Unfortunatley he lost his Dad recently, I read somewhere. So sorry for him & his Family. Keep hanging on to the idea of meeting Alan , it can happen!
Thank you Jeri..and yes please call me Ray..Roger was nice he jumped right up and came over to me..it truly was amazing to meet him..and I will continue to keep holding on to meeting Alan someday..I was sorry to hear about Monty losing his dad recently too..Thank you again Jeri!!

RAY
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 06:54:00 pm »

Bostonhonkytonk,

So sorry you are losing your job. That happened to me 3 years ago, after 23 years.  Alan's show will definitely cheer you up.  Also, remember when one door closes, another opens. I wish you well. Take care.

Thank you for your kind words.  I appreciate it.

Even though the M & G wasn't in the cards for me, I'm always happy just to see Alan perform.  I'm a lucky girl.

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: