Alan Jackson
May 10, 2024, 08:02:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning Stone this Sunday! Who got a meet and greet?  (Read 12993 times)
spind

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2013, 07:44:04 pm »

Did anyone get a meet and greet for the Turning Stone show?  Just curious.  Really looking forward to this show.  Love Gloriana too!
ktwells2000

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:49:47 pm »

I did not but I wish!!  I will be there too. I am so excited.  Can't wait!!!
ktwells2000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 07:51:52 pm »

I'm in row H.    Sad   But any seat is good as long as I can see and hear Alan. ♥
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 04:32:00 am »

I will be there..Can't wait..haven't received an email for a M&G either..will be my 5th time seeing Alan..Enjoy the show to everyone that's going!!

RAY
syrmbo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 07:11:39 am »

i was wondering the same thing about who won the meet and greet. do they ever post who the winners are??
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 07:16:30 am »

i was wondering the same thing about who won the meet and greet. do they ever post who the winners are??
They don't post who won..unless someone from FC posts themselves that they won..since they started this new system where you could buy the packages haven't seen many FC members posting they won..

RAY
syrmbo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 07:40:20 am »

thanks for the info!!
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 04:56:29 pm »

I'm deflated..... bummer.....   : (

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 05:32:05 pm »

I'm deflated..... bummer.....   : (
Me too..I have been trying and trying but with no luck..I don't have the kind of money needed for those packages..My mom passed away in June and was hoping for a M&G to see if Alan would sign the shirt I bought her from my very first show seeing Alan..she was big fan of Alan..and though she couldn't attend any of his shows due to health reasons..she would always get me tickets to see him..so when I got to see Alan my first time..I bought her a shirt from his show..she never wore it and always had it on her dresser in her room..oh well maybe another time..I will still have a good time at the show..Everyone that is going enjoy!!

RAY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 09:05:06 pm »

Did anyone get a meet and greet for the Turning Stone show?  Just curious.  Really looking forward to this show.  Love Gloriana too!
Never give up you Guys!
I got my Email right near the time for my M & G. Cindy had called me on my home phone, but we
were away.
Lucky for us, I had taken the laptop for Email when visiting my Mom in MS. I screamed when I saw it on my laptop the day before we were to go to the concert. I was in shock & so happy.I still have the message Cindy left me about winning on my answering machine at home too LOL. It can happen!
it's been a real Happy time & memory for me..
especially as we were there with my sister & bro-in -law, my Mom was critically ill. Alan will never know how seeing him helped the pain of losing my mom, later..I held him around the waist for my photo  w/him and it was so wonderful meeting and talking back & forth with him. He is the Best! I still recall it over & over. He is naturally, all you think he will be and even more! a good hearted gentleman that was so humble. Enjoy it!Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 04:31:57 am »

Thank you Jeri!! It would be a dream come true and a lift me up I need..

RAY
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 06:49:35 am »

Thanks, Jeri

Next Friday will be my last day at work.  I've just lost it after 16 years.  I'm taking a young lady who works for me as a thank you for her hard work.  She's losing her job, too.  Our company's moving far away.  I'm really looking forward to seeing Alan and taking my mind off the upcoming week for a couple of hours.  Even if I don't get to meet him, both of us are greatful for the timing - kismet that were lucky to be seeing him right before what's going to be an emotional week.  He always makes me happy.

luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 08:09:34 am »

So sorry to hear about your job...that is so hard. Don't worry, seeing Alan will be sure to cheer you up!
Hope to see you there!
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 09:33:30 am »

Thanks, Jeri

Next Friday will be my last day at work.  I've just lost it after 16 years.  I'm taking a young lady who works for me as a thank you for her hard work.  She's losing her job, too.  Our company's moving far away.  I'm really looking forward to seeing Alan and taking my mind off the upcoming week for a couple of hours.  Even if I don't get to meet him, both of us are greatful for the timing - kismet that were lucky to be seeing him right before what's going to be an emotional week.  He always makes me happy.

So sorry Bostonhonkytonk..

RAY
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 05:11:54 pm »

Thanks, all.  This show will definitely cheer us up.  There will be 4 of us on total who've lost our job as of next Friday.  We have a lot of AJ fans at work. 

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: