Alan Jackson
May 10, 2024, 04:50:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet and greet question?  (Read 3220 times)
luvaj10

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2013, 11:52:47 am »

Does anyone know how many people are at each of Alan's meet and greets?
Are you able to say anything to him or ask a question? Or are you just able
To stand next to him and pose for a picture?  Does he speak to you? Thx!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 12:03:56 pm »

Gee I hope this means you have a M&G! If the M&G is outside, it can be many people and it's a quick hello
or perhaps w/a group of people. If it's in a indoor Venue like mine was. There was a lot of Fans but I was at the end of the line & got to speak with Alan some, back & forth.It was wonderful! I also stood with my arm around his waist & had our photo made . It is usually several Fans or people who have won tickets to M&G's. This is all I know about it..
I had a wonderful time and if you get to see him, please enjoy & you will remember every moment. I could hardly speak at first lol. He is so humble & he will make you feel you are the special one. He is all I ever thought he was & more,
I hope you get to enjoy it if you get to meet Alan. Enjoy! Jerri from MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 01:22:45 pm »

I signed up for the Connecticut one.  TOES, FINGERS AND EYES crossed!!!!!!

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 08:29:51 am »

Does anyone know how many people are at each of Alan's meet and greets?
Are you able to say anything to him or ask a question? Or are you just able
To stand next to him and pose for a picture?  Does he speak to you? Thx!

I met Alan at the M Resort in Las Vegas around three years ago.  It was outdoor concert and M&G winners were requested to line up just off stage prior to the concert.  I would estimate 20 - 25 fan club members plus others who had won M&G in radio contests, record company events, etc.  Each of us were ushered into a separate air-conditioned tent to meet Alan and have a picture taken with him.  It is all fairly quick but you have time to talk briefly with Alan.  Yes, Alan speaks to you and appears to really enjoy the interaction with fans.  It is a memorable experience --- don't miss it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: