Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 07:26:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will call tickets  (Read 3128 times)
panther05

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2013, 12:47:16 pm »

Anyone know how to pick up will call tickets at the Clark County Fair.
I talked to both offices and they referred me to the other office. Also one office didn't know who MOL is and tried to tell me I bought tickets from a scalper.  I bought tickets through Alan's fan club.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:40:23 pm »

Panthero05, I don't know the answer to your question as I've never attended any concert at that venue before, however, if you wish to call them back let them know that MOL is a new division of Ticketmaster so your tickets should be in a Ticketmaster ticket envelope and is filed or together with fans tickets ordered from the Alan Jackson Fan Club. If they still act stupid, or sounded like they are, they're either just deliberately giving you the run around or the people working there you've spoken to doesn't know anything about how tickets ordered from the fan club is handled so, therefore, they have not heard of MOL. In that case, you might want to go there in person, if at all possible.

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 02:31:10 pm »

I don't know the answer to your questions either, but you could call the
AJFC and ask them what the story is.  I'm sure you would not get any runaround from them.

They are true blue.  I have never been led astray by them.
Good luck to you,

Alanfan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 03:03:50 pm »

The night of the show you go to the will call window and give them your name and they should find your tickets,,  if you are trying to call the offices  the best info is to ask where the will call window well be at the day of the show.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: