Alan Jackson
May 11, 2024, 01:04:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMA Get Well Card For Randy Travis  (Read 2056 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2013, 01:18:38 pm »

If you all haven't heard, CMA posted a get well wishes card for Randy on their website. You all may and can put in your own get well message(s) there and include a photo too, if you wish. It will be up until the 1st of August and then CMA will print the card out and give/send it to Randy. There are already many people who have left their messages there and for some reason I just found out about this now. Here's the link:

http://www.groupcard.com/c/7lLlsXl1GwG

TIP: The whole process of putting your message(s) there is self explanatory, however, make sure your message have no errors that you would wish to edit before continuing on posting it as you will not be able to do any editing once it's posted. . .I found out. You will see your message the way it will be posted on the card at the right hand side of the message box as you're typing it. I viewed some of the messages already posted there and there are quite a few that looks smudged or written over so they're hard to read. I'll try to figure out how to make corrections, but for now, just be aware of these.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: