Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:36:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More "The Bluegrass Album" News  (Read 5238 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2013, 08:45:10 am »

Here's a latest news from Taste of Country about Alan's upcoming bluegrass album with a photo of Alan and the people who worked with him at the studio putting this album together including his nephew, Adam Wright:

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-bluegrass-album/

So looking forward to listen to this album!!!! THANK YOU ALAN!!!!

BHR

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 02:13:49 pm »

Me to ... thanks BHR

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 08:30:43 pm »

Smiley

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 08:35:04 pm »

Where did my post go?Huh DANG IT...

Anyway been away f/a while. Had all reservations f/Sydney and family issues made me have to cancel. What a pain in the baaa zoooka...

Cannot wait f/the new Bluegrass Album !! Music to my ears.
BTW,.Miss A I was in Newnan Tuesday buying a black and tan Bloodhound puppy. Was in such a rush sorry I didn't get in touch.

Keeping to the subject I am thrilled to read Aj actually wrote many of the songs. Something really to look f/ward too.

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 01:47:51 pm »

Where did my post go?Huh DANG IT...

Anyway been away f/a while. Had all reservations f/Sydney and family issues made me have to cancel. What a pain in the baaa zoooka...

Cannot wait f/the new Bluegrass Album !! Music to my ears.
BTW,.Miss A I was in Newnan Tuesday buying a black and tan Bloodhound puppy. Was in such a rush sorry I didn't get in touch.

Keeping to the subject I am thrilled to read Aj actually wrote many of the songs. Something really to look f/ward too.

Melanie! Long time no hear! Be sending you a PM. Too bad we didn't see each other while you were down here in Newnan. Been wanting to get together with you.

Isn't it just wonderful of Alan to finally put a bluegrass album out? I do wonder, though. . . .just like some fans have commented from other forums I've been visiting, is Alan possibly preparing for what might be ahead for him in his music career. . . .so long country, hello bluegrass? I have no problem with that at all. I think it will complement his songwriting and singing talent and he's darn good, anyway, at whatever and everything he does, though he may not agree with that sentiment. :-)

It's so good to see you back here, Melanie!

BHR

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 03:33:58 am »

Good to hear from you Melanie.  How is everything?

You too BHR!  I just haven't posted much on this board.

Sorry about your having to cancel Sydney trip.  That is the pits.  I missed the show the other night on the radio.  A friend is sending me the cd.  The new album sounds like it's gonna be good.  Did Alan have the interview while he was at the Station? 

I haven't preordered it yet.  Deciding whether I want the whole bundle or not.  I have so many shirts of his that just hang in my closet.  Oh well.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: