Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 10:52:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluegrass album -Coming out Sept. 24  (Read 7411 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2013, 03:06:45 pm »

http://bluegrasstoday.com/the-bluegrass-album-from-alan-jackson/
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 04:32:34 pm »

So excited to hear this.  I know it will be wonderful, just like everything else Alan does!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
possum

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 06:51:10 pm »

I had to laugh when I saw this as I have been listening to Alison Krauss and Union Station's live CD the last two days. Glad to see that AJ will be doing the new Bluegrass CD and I'm sure it will be excellent!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 11:46:49 pm »

I'm happy to hear that Alan is doing something he loves and has wanted to find time to do for a lot of years.  Congratulations and lots of luck Alan.  I'll be one of the first to purchase your new album.

Alanfan
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 08:14:32 am »

Can't wait to hear this..like all AJ music..it will be excellent..

RAY
honkeytonkpat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 07:51:23 am »

JUST FANTASTIC , cant wait   It will be great as always. when can I pre order from fan club?
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 01:50:25 pm »

Great news that Alan has finished this album which he wanted to do for so long.   Anything from Alan is always a joy to my heart.   We need to hear more of Alan and hope this gets the reviews that we know it deserves.
Congratulations Alan and I can hardly wait to order my copies.

Marian

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 08:35:29 am »

So thrilled and excited to hear about this. Since I first listened to Alan sing, "Freight Train" (from album of the same name) and, "Long, Long Way" (from "Good Time" album), I've always thought he'll make a good bluegrass album and kept my hopes up that he would do one. THANK YOU, ALAN!!!!!

BHR

country89

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 09:29:45 pm »

heck it is going to be awesome what he does is real country thats the good stuff
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 10:59:48 am »

I simply can't wait to hear this Album of Alan's. So Excited for Alan to do Bluegrass.
 I hope Alan Never Stops doing Love Songs, however.j/k

Something I did not know until I heard a recording w/Bill Monroe( Father of BlueGrass) as he was often refereed to, Mr Monroe said "this was a Song of Elvis Presley's."meaning he did this one, he must have done this one also w/his rock & roll sound.
Also Sir Paul Mc Cartney  did an even better version. Slow & w/country & folksy sound. I really like this one..

Alan can Take any song and make it his own and I have no doubt that this will be a great rendition of "Blue Moon Of Kentucky". YeeHaw Alan! Show them how to sing it!..w/your best musicians!!!!!!!!!!! The Songs Alan wrote should be Great!

Adam  Wright writes great Songs w/Shannon. Love the one Adam did w/Jay Knowles before.
Jerrie from MS
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 11:23:37 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 03:08:27 pm »

I'm curious ... and sure that it will be good !!!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: