Alan Jackson
May 11, 2024, 06:35:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ Fan shopping in New York  (Read 3435 times)
Hoonette01

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2013, 07:49:31 pm »

Hi all
I am visiting New York and LA in November, and would love to know the best places to purchase AJ memorabilia.  I have a ton of Christmas pressies i have to buy and even more family members who are AJ fans.  So any tips would be great.
Going to be a little scary for me as my first time abroad, but so cant wait.

Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 10:56:22 am »

Start with the online store, here.  Being a fan club member, you'll get a discount.    Last Christmas I made the big mistake by waiting too long to order a couple of AJ's Christmas CD's for friends.   Every store I went to was sold out and I didn't leave enough time to order from the online store here.  It's a great resource.  Obviously, they had many copies of the sold out CDs in stock here but I missed out for waiting too long.

Older things - try ebay.

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
Hoonette01

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 01:04:56 am »

thanks for your reply.  Yep ordered some stuff from here already lol.  Do you know of any shops in particular that would sell AJ merchandise in NYC?
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 08:34:50 am »

I don't know of any.  You'd probably be more apt to find stuff in Nashville or LA but you never know.    Maybe Google memorabilia shops in NYC if there are any.

Have a fun trip.

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: