Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:24:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has AJ ever released a live concert dvd?  (Read 8084 times)
macca21

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2013, 09:39:58 pm »

Hey Guys I am a big AJ fan from Australia. For years I have wanted to sit back and watch one of his concerts on DVD but I have never been able to locate one. Has a live concert dvd ever been released?
Thanks.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 03:11:34 pm »

I'm not sure that I know the answer to your question.  It would be lovely to just sit back and watch a DVD of one of Alan's concerts.  But it seems that it would be just like movies.  People don't go and pay the price.  They just wait for it to come to DVD and then buy it.  It's sort of cheating the star.  That's just a thought because I really don't know.

I would pay any reasonable price to see Alan in person anyhow but there's certainly a point to be made for Not putting out a DVD of a concert.  I see the photographers at all the concerts I've been to, but don't expect to see them for sale.  I think they just use them for record-keeping and review.

You might write to the Fan Club and ask about it or look in the store.  I don't see any in the store - just videos on DVD.  I bought the only one I know of that he did put out--of Precious Memories, Volume I.  I play it almost every night and it comforts my weary bones and lets me sleep feeling comfortably.  Hope this helps.
Alanfan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 05:32:24 pm »

No concerts have ever been made for a dvd.    The first precious Memories album the first gospel album was put on a dvd   .

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 08:54:54 pm »

You can Get maybe one performance on You Tube, you like to hear Alan sing. Nothing is like Alan Jackson in concert! Here is a  Song I like with Alan , in fact I saw him sing this Live.. http://youtu.be/VezWYCXVXAE
  Enjoy! Jeri   

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 01:22:32 am »

When Alan went to Australia in 2011, he did some concerts at CMC Rock Festivals.
you can watch some of the live performances he did on youtube..

AJ IS THE BEST
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 07:53:44 am »

You can Get maybe one performance on You Tube, you like to hear Alan sing. Nothing is like Alan Jackson in concert! Here is a  Song I like with Alan , in fact I saw him sing this Live.. http://youtu.be/VezWYCXVXAE
  Enjoy! Jeri    

JERRIE, thank you for posting this.  I haven't seen that in quite a long time and it was one of the first videos Alan made at the time I was "discovering" him.   Those BLUE eyes!!!!!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 02:59:52 pm »

Is the whole Precious Memories I album out on DVD?  I think I saw part of it on CMT a few months ago.

Can't wait to see him again in September.   Still lovin' AJ up North, y'all.  Wink

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 11:49:59 am »

Jeri,

Thanks so much for sharing that clip. I had never seen it. It was awesome, showing Alan and others on the stage and behind the scense. I loved it. Thanks again!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 09:54:28 pm »

Thank You to you Fans. I just had to share this Song. I saw Alan sing this Live from the second row, right beside the band.  we made photos of this performance.It was awesome to be that close & that Jacket is gorgeous.

Jinx, this is one of my favorites too. Alan's eyes looks so beautiful & that teased look he has.I have been to most of the concerts where Alan introduced a new Song he had newly out.Brings back so many great Memories jinx!

Brenda , you are very welcome. I enjoyed seeing Alan do this..But I enjoy all his Songs. Has Anyone ever seen Alan do "The Bluesman " in Concert? Love the blue lighting, it sets the mood for this Song.Lets face it, we Love Anything The Man does !! Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 12:35:29 pm »

Wow...so great that you got to see the performance so up close and personal too.  Thanks again for sharing it.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 10:32:28 am »

Thanks for sharing the link Jerri! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 11:03:48 am »

Thanks Jeri.............Really Enjoyed it!!!

Gwen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: