Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 07:31:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: June Is Busting Out All Over!  (Read 8499 times)
Luckylady44

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2013, 06:22:00 am »

Happy June to Y'all!  So glad summer is here! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 10:43:22 pm »

We are all fine after the heavy thunderstorms here on Friday and Saturday.             Hope all the fans and people in Oklahoma   are doing fine.         Pray for no more bad weather  in the  Oklahoma state.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 11:35:24 pm »

We are all fine after the heavy thunderstorms here on Friday and Saturday.             Hope all the fans and people in Oklahoma   are doing fine.         Pray for no more bad weather  in the  Oklahoma state.
Amen!dee .
Also Pray the hurricanes away from Florida, seriously. I feel so bad for all those from Oklahoma. Wasn't Mark MacCLurg (sp?)(formerly in Alan's Band) from there? I hope they are all ok..my prayers for all, in the path of this vicious Storm. Stay safe to All Fans , Alan & Family, his Staff, in fact Everyone..Take care, Jeri.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 07:53:49 am »

Happy June !!! almost summer but not in Europe. Still cold for the season (60°F this morning)
I'm glad to read you're all fine after the hurricanes and thunderstorms.
I have friends traveling in Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota this days. I hope they are safe too.

Enjoy the rest of the week and i hope that i can tell about better weather soon!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 08:24:49 am »

Thanks, Sharon for starting the June Thread. I started another one on Alan Music Discussion so disregard my thread & post here.

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 12:36:37 pm »

I know this is selfish but the June Calendar is too light in color so I could not use it because I can't see the icons on my desktop page where I use the calendar for a background.  It does not matter most of the time but I love looking at
Alan no matter what dates are on the calendar.  he is just so handsome!!!

I was thrilled to see the Review of the show at the Palace in the Newsletter.  What a dreamworld I was in with my daughter at that show on February 7th.  I will never forget for my entire lifetime!!!  My heart still pants and my face has a huge smile when I think of it.  I was truly in Heaven and can't imagine heaven being much different.  Alan knows his fans very well and I love him for it.

Alanfan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 11:57:48 am »

June is starting to be a hot month so guess a hot summer.           Its been in the 90s all week here. All fine here.  No more rain or storms in awhile here.             Looks like no more Alan concerts for us this year  everything is to far away.      Everyone  take care.         .

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 12:42:16 pm »

Happy Fathers  Day  to everyone

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 11:59:30 pm »

I know this is selfish but the June Calendar is too light in color so I could not use it because I can't see the icons on my desktop page where I use the calendar for a background.  It does not matter most of the time but I love looking at
Alan no matter what dates are on the calendar.  he is just so handsome!!!

I was thrilled to see the Review of the show at the Palace in the Newsletter.  What a dreamworld I was in with my daughter at that show on February 7th.  I will never forget for my entire lifetime!!!  My heart still pants and my face has a huge smile when I think of it.  I was truly in Heaven and can't imagine heaven being much different.  Alan knows his fans very well and I love him for it.
Alanfan
Alanfan hi! That was a Great review at the Palace. So thrilled you got to see Alan with your daughter! Congrats! I know how you feel, I will never forget my meeting Alan that first time! I still recall it and remember exactly the feelings. I think it was the Happiest Day in my Life! I told my sister this and she said "You know your children were ", I said that was a blessing but with pain lol" we laughed. It is Indeed a Great feeling, and I recall it often . He is so humble, he makes his Fans feel they are the Important one..He is a Great Singer, a man and so endearing
to all who have seen him.Keep those memories Forever! Congrats AlanFan! It is Heaven! Jeri from MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 03:30:59 pm »

Just got back from a great vacation in the Catskills of NY.  Met up with a group of high school friends that I haven't seen in over 45 years.  We made the homage to Woodstock and the site of the Woodstock festival.  None of us made it to the original festival in 1969, so we finally made it in 2013.  Had a blast and really enjoyed catching up with some old friends.  Oh, the memories!!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 01:33:19 pm »

Hello AJ Friends, i just come in to say hello and wish everybody great summer holidays !

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 03:50:47 pm »

It's great  to hear someone else admit to the heavenly memories and feelings at being so close to Alan during a concert.  He loves his fans and is good to them  You can just tell as if you were sitting with him and the ONLY one allowed to hear him sing.  It is such an honor that I will take with me forever and so will my daughter!  I could not have gotten there without her and she couldn't believe where we were, watching Alan either.  She told all her friends and I found out from the grapevine.  Cute.  Daughters are wonderful! 

Alan is lucky to have daughters.  Sons are great also.  I have 2.  But they don't see the "sentimental" in all things like we do.  I can't wait till Alan comes back again.  What an honor that was!

Have a good July. 
Love,
Alanfan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 12:33:18 pm »

Its hot here. All are fine, doing a few repairs on the house.              I just saw a few summer items on the store page here.                Its early but everyone have a good  July 4th.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: