Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 01:25:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIP Packages for Australia  (Read 5146 times)
emailstoamber

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2013, 12:12:23 am »

Just wondering if you have the correct times for the VIP package sale for Australia. You have 2am. Shouldn't they go on sale the same time as the fan club tix (which is midnight your time).
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 03:28:12 am »

The reason I ask is because what if I want to get a VIP package that goes on sale at 2am (your time), but miss out?  That means I will miss out on a good seat that went on sale prior to the VIP package at midnight (your time).  Hope that makes sense :-) Don't know what to do!  Stressed!
viv464

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 07:34:34 am »

Good question........You think your stressed..... Lol....my Aunty is puttin huge pressure on me to make sure I get awesome tix for her....at any cost!!
so when are they goin on sale Nsw time???
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 02:40:46 pm »

Click on More and VIP next to the city/venue you will be going to for the right schedule. Not sure where you got your infos from but it looks like both VIP and regular tickets sale and pre-sale goes on sale at the same time and it's not at midnight, US time.

BHR
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 02:47:23 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 09:05:17 pm »

Thanks. It's okay now. Looks like someone fixed the times. Before you had 2am, now you have midnight, which is 3pm our time (same as fan club tix sale).
emailstoamber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 10:20:00 pm »

Could you please tell us the VIP costs? So we know prior to ticket sale what ticket we should get (or if I need to go and get a bank loan, lol).
twhetherington

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 03:13:47 am »

WOW, i had everything in place and it payed off.

VIP "Who say's you can't have it all" Front Row with Meet & Greet, not cheap but very very happy with what i got.

I am working in South Africa at the moment and had a really bad internet connection but it worked fine when the time came.

A bit of an issue i think, and not to sound greedy, the fact that you do not need to be an AJFC member to access presale VIP packages, i have been a paid member for years and to think that a general member of the public has the same chance to buy VIP tickets and a once in a lifetime experience does not sound right to me.

But oh well, it all worked out great for me in the end.

- Tim
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:25:01 am by twhetherington » Logged
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 12:50:16 pm »

yes its amazing people  from anywhere can get the vip tickets       not just a fanclub member.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: