Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 11:32:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson back to Australia another show at tamworth oct 2nd  (Read 9856 times)
crikyhd

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2013, 08:26:00 pm »

hi everybody,
Just found out that ,the great southern man,Alan Jackson is coming back to australia september 28th
cant wait even though i have to fly across other side of australia to see him i dont care, hopefully
he comes back to melbourne as well so my daughters can come with me this time.i was thinking
after last show in 2011 we mighten see him again,september cant come fast enough now.my good
friend is getting married and im in wedding party,i told him today that i mite not be able to be in wedding
as Alan Jackson is comin.to his relief its the week before Alan gets here.
there,s only one thing left for me,that is to meet him

Hi all
YEE HAW
Got all my tickets for AJ Australia shows can't wait
And I get to MEET THE GREAT MAN HIMSELF AJ with my VIP package.
I'm as happy as a kid in a candy store,
 September can't come Fast enough now.the only thing
I'm sad about is with the package I got is that in the US
You get a signed acoustic guitar.wish I got one of them,
Oh we'll at least I'm meeting him

Cheers Brendan

PS: thanks to CINDY for answering all my emails and for her
Replies.hope I wasn't a pain.lol :-)

Whoo hoo another show for Australia in tamworth
Can't wait.
Got my new red ostrich boots just in time.for his shows nice

Cheers Brendan (crikyhd)

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:31:32 pm by crikyhd » Logged

jenny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 12:21:47 am »

I really hope he does more than one show
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 03:17:10 am »

Hi Jenny
So far we have another show in Sydney hope he does melbourne too
So my daughters can go they wanna come with me to Townsville but
I'd love for them to come with me in melbourne fingers crossed
Cheers Brendan

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 04:18:39 am »

G,day all

Update on The Man
Yep he's comin to Brisbane,Sydney,melbourne
Whoo hoo yee haw I'm there
My girls too so happy now
Just need to meet him
Cheers Brendan

Brooke98

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 06:24:07 am »

Cannot wait for this. October will take forever. We had the pleasure of meeting Alan and his team at Red Rocks in Colorado last year when my daughter was granted a Make a Wish. What a wonderful bunch of people. It made her the happiest girl in the world. Hope we can get our photo autographed that we had of us with Alan.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 05:39:12 pm »

Smiley

G'day everyone - I am back - if anyone remembers me!  lol

OMG excited much - seen AJ on his first trip to ozzie land at sydney acer arena and got 3rd row seat.....can't wait to see him again - hopefully can secure front row seats this time around.

Also getting ready to take my annual trip to Nashville Country Music Festival (leaving 29 May).......last year I had the wonderful opportunity to be invited to AJ's special VIP party in Nashville at the Hard Rock Cafe.....a big big thanks to my dearest friend Cathy Briggs Petrelli for inviting me as her guest and during his vip party i had the opportunity to win one of his prizes and go on stage to be part of some photos for his web site etc etc.......so I got the chance to hi-five AJ as he turned to his fans on stage and leave....I was so excited. 

Will he be holding another VIP party in Nashville again this year!!...........I hope so!   Those who are going to the CM festival this year I hope to see you there.  Please let me know if you are!

Jedda

jenny

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 08:46:55 pm »

looking forward to seeing Aj again , we will go to melb bris and syd cant wait
twhetherington

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 04:52:12 am »

Last time they posted exact instructions on how the fanclub links will take us to ticketeck site, but this time around they have not provided as much information, i guess we will just require fanclub login details and musicone login details?
jenny

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 10:04:15 pm »

Last time they posted exact instructions on how the fanclub links will take us to ticketeck site, but this time around they have not provided as much information, i guess we will just require fanclub login details and musicone login details?

Im just hopeing it will all work out on the day its hard enough to gets for all his shows without going  in and out of different sites looking for details
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 12:23:34 am »

Cannot wait for this. October will take forever. We had the pleasure of meeting Alan and his team at Red Rocks in Colorado last year when my daughter was granted a Make a Wish. What a wonderful bunch of people. It made her the happiest girl in the world. Hope we can get our photo autographed that we had of us with Alan.

Hi there,
Hope you get your picture signed,if u get up near front hopefully he will sign it for you good luck.
Cheers Brendan

crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 12:26:20 am »

looking forward to seeing Aj again , we will go to melb bris and syd cant wait

hi Jenny

Hope there's not a problem with tickets like some people are posting
Can't wait till the man gets here
Cheers Brendan

Raneece94

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 01:29:34 am »

Any idea where Alan is performing in Brisbane? Cannot wait will be GREAT!!
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 03:32:15 am »

Any idea where Alan is performing in Brisbane? Cannot wait will be GREAT!!

hi there,
Yes he is playing at the brisbane entertainment centre
hope this helps
cheers brendan

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 01:31:57 pm »

Glad Alan can get back to Australia wherein he is so very popular as he is here.  My daughter regrets that she won't get to see him.  She is in Sydney now for work and was so hoping that she would be going at the same time as he would be there.  Oh, well, she too loves it there and maybe will take some vacation time with her husband next time and go back again.  She sent me a picture of the Opera House which is right outside her hotel window.  The only hardship she has is the time change.  It takes a few days to accommodate that part of it but she's glad she got to go - and for FREE because of work. 

She'll get to see Alan somewhere when she returns.  I saw him at The Palace on Feb. 7th and he was his usual SPECTACULAR!!!!  and Cindy made it all more special by giving us the May calendar with a beautiful picture of Alan and the late George Jones, Alan's friend.  I pray for George each day and Alan and Denise especially.  It's my way of keeping them on my mind along with the beautiful music.

Until we see him again,
Alanfan
jenny

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 11:32:36 pm »

I have got tickets to 3 shows ,that just might have to do me ,as we have my daughters wedding to pay for this yr ,
cant wait till the end of september
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: