Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 03:01:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad News from me  (Read 9184 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2009, 01:00:05 am »

Hello everyone.  You kind sweet AJ fans that I have met only a short time ago.  My beautiful 15 year old cat Reba passed away this morning.  She had Chronic Renal  Failure.  She had been reallly going down hill and not eating over the weekend so my hubby and I brought her into the vet and her kidney had grown so large on the x-rays and she was having pain so we did what was best for her as we did not want her to suffer.   I will miss her already.  I am unable to have children so my cats are my kids so my heart is broken.  Just wanted to share this with you as who is any kinder than an Alan Jackson Fan!!!!   I have a brother and sister.....A.J. and Sophie who are three years old but was so much closer to the 15 year old as I went through my cancer when I had her.   Hope everyone else is doing okay as I haven't read any of the threads yet.  Take care you all......Gwen Sad
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 02:02:40 am »

Gwen, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Losing an animal you love is difficult.  I hope your other "babies" help you through your loss.  Hugs and prayers.

Livin' On Love in California
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 07:43:40 am »

Gwen, I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  Losing our pets is so very hard.  I will keep you in my prayers.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 08:17:06 am »

Gwen, I am so sorry about your kitty.  We lost ours (20 yrs) last year.  It's such a sad time.  Just  give your other kitties extra love.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 08:50:25 am »

Gwen, I've been there, and it is hard.  We lost our 16 year old cat from the same thing almost 2 years ago.  We still miss her.  They will have a place in our hearts forever.  Leslie
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 09:44:54 am »

Gwen, so sorry for your loss.  I know how you feel - I to am a cat person have 5 at present time.  I had one that lived to be 18 - it was really hard on me when he died.  I'm sure your other cats will step in and make youy feel better.  They have a way of knowing when we need them.  Bless you

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 09:48:00 am »

So sorry Gwen. It must be difficult for you.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 12:23:37 pm »

Gwen  I am so sorry for your loss and I feel sorry for you.  I have been there, since I am a dog and cat lover. I cried like a baby. Just remember you gave her 15 great years of love and care.  Now you have the two young ones to love and care for.  They can not replace the one you lost, but are there for you now and love you for that.  God Bless you and you are in my prayers.   Take Care     nelle
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:02:38 pm by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 01:21:50 pm »

So sorry Gwen.  I'm thinking of you today and your loss.  I have a cat also that is part of the family. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 03:20:03 pm »

Gwen so sorry to hear of your loss. Our pets
become so such a big part of our families.
Elaine

suem

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 06:58:34 pm »

Sorry about the sudden loss of your beloved cat.  Pets are a part of our families.  They give us comfort and love and companionship.  It's tough when they are gone.

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 04:43:18 pm »

Gwen, I am sorry to hear about your loss of your cat.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: