Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 12:03:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple log ins?  (Read 8640 times)
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2013, 10:30:47 am »

I notice I have to log in a number of times before I can post.  When I look at my identity after I log in, it says,  "welcome guest".   Does anyone else have this happen?

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 11:13:40 am »

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having that same posting problem. It really annoys me to no end and gets very frustrated by it. My case is, I keep getting kicked back to the login page. Sometimes it remains that way for a week sometimes I get lucky that it corrects itself the very same day it happens. Wish I know what's gong on. Maybe we need a new and fresh forum?!?

BHR

dffinn2001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 06:21:42 am »

I am having the same problem also. Does anyone know what the problem is. Let me know if you find out. My email is [email protected] ..................Thanks Faye
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 10:18:47 am »

No idea what's going on.  I emailed Cindy a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard back.  Maybe you guys should send a note, too, so they know it's happening to more than one member.  I'm sure there are others having issues, too.

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 11:43:42 am »

I was going to recommend emailing Cindy but you already did. Not sure why she hasn't responded, normally she is pretty quick.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 08:25:52 am »

Same problem here?Huh

Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 11:04:19 am »

It's taken me forever to log in today.   

Everyone having issues should contact the management team otherwise this won't get fixed.

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 01:46:05 pm »

I don't have that problem .

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 08:49:30 am »

I am having trouble loggin to my ajchatboard...message board// but on this lap top I am sign in and on my desk top I cannot get signed and I don't know how to get sign in on cmt ajchat thread board....and this just happen recently....dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 08:56:49 am »

I have not had a problem on this homepage...
it is the cmt community message board...dizzy I have the same sign for  homepage...and the same for facebook ..but I can't sign to cmt message board.for ajchat.thread....I am sure I sound confused  I have ATT tech support to try to help me but se get no where says I am not signed with yahoo.com///

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 11:23:45 am »

I was able to login here although I have had trouble in the past.

I was glad I did because my fan club membership had expired and I had forgotten it!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 11:39:58 am »

I spoke with Sharon at the AJFC office yesterday (via email).

She assigned me a new passcode and, for the most part, I can get in now - about 90% of the time so far.

Remember that your fan club passcode is different from the passcode you use to make purchases in the AJ site store.   She thought that maybe some of us may not remember they are 2 different passwords. 

I was using the correct site passcode but it must have had a bug because the new code seems to be much better.   

Maybe the folks still having trouble need to get a new passcode.   Just a thought.

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 12:26:45 pm »

I got a new password awhile back and now have no trouble at all.  This time in Nashville from what my friends tell me, is a wonderful Fan Fair with many booths and stars.  There is a booth for Alan run by Cindy and I'm sure she must be having a nervous breakdown by now with all the work that's come her way and Sharon at the office.  I've never been to Nashville or to the office but would love to experience that and meet Cindy and Sharon. 

Alan's people will do all they can and have time for to suit their fans.  I am sure they need a vacation by now so give them a bit of a break.  That's a lot of work.  I'd be honored to be there helping them but it's not in the cards for me but I hear a friend who was there say it's something to see and remember.  Alan would not pick people who are lazy.  I truly believe that.  We need to be patiend with them at ths prime time in Nashville.

Alanfan
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 12:37:45 pm »

Sharon couldn't have been nicer.  I think it's important to them that things work out alright.   

I appreciate the assistance she offered.  Seems to be working so far. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: