Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 02:57:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: May Thread. Come on in & visit  (Read 6593 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2013, 11:48:10 am »

Time to start a new month. Hope all is well with everyone. In Atlanta is getting warm- In the 80's yesterday.

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 07:49:57 am »

Thanks for starting the May Thread HariAJfan.  I am not on here as often, but I cannot believe there is no more replies on the May thread.  It is already the 10th and usually there are alot.  Peoples lives must be too busy sometimes.  I find mine is and I do not have the time like I used too. 

The weather here in Canada today is cool and cloudy.  It has been really nice the last few days so we can't complain.

Well I hope all is well with everyone.  Talk to you soon.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 10:44:53 am »

Harriet,Thanks for all you do to add to the board!

I am enjoying these cooler nights, but the days in the hot 80's, is not good for an asthmatic.
It seems we spend too much time w/illiness in the family lately, but we have Joy also to balance the time.

we have some fun time coming up to let our daughter know what a great Mom she has been!

All you Mom's, Have a Great Mother's Day! Be Grateful & Enjoy! Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 09:58:45 pm »

Jeri I am sorry you won't be able to make St. Augustine
I relize it a outdoor show...Mazie has not been feeling
really good but she got to go to the showl And we are
Planning on going to Nashville Ist of June If everything
go right...Making plane resavations this time I am getting
so old everybody is afraid for me to drive altho I drive
every where else we go....I have been driving there for
many years....the nice thing about flying up 1 hr  and
you are there.Will miss you at the show...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 01:56:18 pm »

Jeri I am sorry you won't be able to make St. Augustine
I relize it a outdoor show...Mazie has not been feeling
really good but she got to go to the showl And we are
Planning on going to Nashville Ist of June If everything
go right...Making plane resavations this time I am getting
so old everybody is afraid for me to drive altho I drive
every where else we go....I have been driving there for
many years....the nice thing about flying up 1 hr  and
you are there.Will miss you at the show...dizzy

Thanks Dizzy for thinking of me. I have been to that Venue and it's good & comfy. I talked to Sue there once.
 Presently I am doing treatments for Asthma weekly and it's much too hot some nights. It's the humidity mostly.

So happy you & Mazie can go. I hope she feels well enough to go to Nashville by then. You have been such loyal Fans!
Flying to Nashville does sound like a better idea. Alan is worth the travel and his Musicians! I hope to go a long time.
 when we go or visit our son, we stop halfway now, if we have the time.
Take care you two, Hugs Jerrie

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 03:38:34 pm »

Just want to say hello to everybody. I'm doing fine and i hope you all do ! Very bad weather in Belgium and West-Europe. A lot of rain and very cold for the season +/- 50°F or 10°C. I'm looking out for nice Spring weather.
Hope it come soon.

Have a nice weekend everybody

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 04:07:55 pm »

Just want to say hello to everybody. I'm doing fine and i hope you all do ! Very bad weather in Belgium and West-Europe. A lot of rain and very cold for the season +/- 50°F or 10°C. I'm looking out for nice Spring weather.
Hope it come soon.
Have a nice weekend everybody
Jean

Jean, nice to hear the word cold, but I hope your weather improves & you have a great weekend
also. Thank Heavens we don't live in Oklahoma, I feel so sorry for those people to see the photos. Prayers to all of them.I am not looking forward to hurricane season upon us now  one bit..We may drive away on vacation if one heads this way ha! Good to be retired Jean, Like us, we spend a lot of time at the Dr's office ha. My dear hubby said he should not have retired. This is his third, after tours in the military & served in Vietnam in an unpopular war..This was during the draft .
 Memorial Day is soon. I learned today it's the Law to take a few minutes of silence, to salute those in the war.. brave souls.the Law is not enforced, due to our freedoms, but we can if we like anyway. we always do.
Take it easy Jean & enjoy later w/wife perhaps..You miss that bike ride, huh. we have riders here, but traffic doesn't seem to respect them like they should, Jerrie

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 12:57:11 pm »

We are fine here,  all we had was thunderstorms        no bad storms.                 Everyone have a nice   Memorial  Day  weekend.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 09:20:10 am »

Glad you didn't have any bad storms Dee! 

Hope everyone here in U.S. had a good Memorial Day.  I was so surprised our local schools in this county had school yesterday.  I called the radio with my displeasure.  Hope that will be a change in the future.

So how is everyone?  We've had some cool weather here in SC.  Hard to believe summer is here.  No travel plans and no plans to see the tall Blonde Guy!  Wish it wasn't so!  Y'all enjoy.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 12:36:20 pm »

Schools were closed here with a lot of government offices and mail to  on Memorial day.            Monday  June3rd is last day of school here.       But seniors have already graduated  here.           Take care everyone.      Anyone in the states that just had all the flooding hope the weather clears soon.     .

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: