Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:18:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred Seating!  (Read 5864 times)
KimboAJ2

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2013, 02:26:08 pm »

I heard that some things has changed as far as getting the preferred seating.  I just want to know what to do to get the seats like I usually get from the fan club. 

Thanks I'm waiting to get the Harissonburg Va tickets!  I just want to know ahead of time so I can get some!
Thanks for any help!
scoot01

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 03:26:18 pm »

I'm also wondering what has changed?  I am planning to purchase tix tomorrow for the Iowa State Fair, but keep reading about having to have a Ticketmaster password?  Can anyone update us on what has changed and what the process is?  I have tried the info at different links on the fan club website, but am unable to find info?Huh?  Thanks for suggestions and advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 05:16:01 pm »

Scoot01 & KimboAJ2, yes, there's been a change to the Preferred Seating ticket purchasing system. It will direct you to Music One Live and from there you can purchase your ticket(s) by either picking your own seat(s) or chance it on pre-picked seat(s). You will have to register first at that site before you can make your purchase. To save you time and ensure that you get good. . .or relatively good. . .seat assignments, go to the link below and register now. There's no guarantee that even with you having already pre-registered that you will not be ask to register again, so, play it safe and get to the ticket(s) sale site a little early to give you reasonable time to register and not lose out on the good or better seat assignments.

https://tickets.musiconelive.com/patronnew.asp?gifrompage=2&gitopage=2

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 11:36:25 pm »

Some concert tickets go to ticketmaster to.        The preferred seating tickets go to ticketmaster and    Music  one live.               All you have to do is look at the more beside the show you want to attend and it well say what time to look for the preferred seat  or fan club ticket.       

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 12:10:00 am »

Some concert tickets go to ticketmaster to.        The preferred seating tickets go to ticketmaster and    Music  one live.               All you have to do is look at the more beside the show you want to attend and it well say what time to look for the preferred seat  or fan club ticket.       

Dee, Music One Live is a division of Ticketmaster, so when you purchase tickets from MOL, you're essentially purchasing it from Ticketmaster. I do understand what you're saying, however. Mostly now, though, the fan club uses MOL and redirect its members straight to Ticketmaster if there are some issues with ticket sales from MOL.

BHR

KimboAJ2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 07:50:06 am »

I miss the old system where you go to the fan club and get good seats and not compete with other people!! Sad
jrb1054

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 04:12:50 pm »

I miss the old system of contacting the fan club for preferred seating ... seems like you got better seats that way ... don't like this way at all ... really sad
klbacker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 01:28:54 pm »

Oh no!! I'm about to purchases tickets tomorrow for the Thackerville show.  I didn't know they changed how you purchase the tickets for the fan club members!!!!! That sucks!! Well we'll see how it goes.  I might not be going to very many concerts anymore!!!!
klbacker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 10:25:36 am »

I am so upset about the tickets at WinStar for the Nov. 16 show!!  I do not like the way the tickets are sold to fan club members!! I always get good seats until this show!!  I got on right at the time the tickets went on sale and already the front and center seats are already sold out?Huh  How? I got seats on the last row of the VIP section!!  Then when I clicked back in later better ones showed up!!!  My birthday is the 20th and this was suppose to be a great concert for my birthday and now I'm sitting way on the side on the last row!! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: