Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 07:15:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Des Moines  (Read 11243 times)
Shelby3781

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 12:22:21 pm »

I have never had good luck with fan club sales at the ISF.  The tickets are usually to the left or right of the stage and not close to the stage.  I have had better luck waiting until the tickets go on sale on ticketmaster to the general public and take my chances there, which is really unfortunate for fan club members.
scoot01

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 01:23:18 pm »

Yes, very disappointing to say the least!!!!  I had my tickets ordered and out by 12:03 and "preferred seating" is in the grandstand to the left??!!!!  This is no fault of the fan club as I'm sure the ISF will only release this block of seats to them, but there certainly is no perk for the fan club members at venues such as this.  I'm sure they hold the "good seats" for special people, contributors, corporations, board members, etc.  Did everyone else attempting to get tix end up in this section also?  FG?    Sad
suem

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 04:08:55 am »

My ticket says section fg........I think we may be in seats close to the stage.   At first I thought grandstand seats too but I saw a concert seating chart.....Ahead of BB and CC. Are some rows of chairs.......hoping that is the situation.

Bettiejane

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 10:55:33 am »

I wanted to get 4 fan club seats but could only get 2. They sold out so fast!! Our seats do not look like very good seats either. Will have to wait and see. suem; our tickets say section FG also. Thought they looked off to the side of the stage to far! But I don't really know.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: