Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:44:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking for Help  (Read 3238 times)
cahoona

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2013, 10:17:01 am »

I'm looking for support from my fellow AJ Fans this morning ...and since this is "off-topic" it might be OK to post here.
I am trying to help my cousin and his wife win an online contest through Facebook. All you need to do is check into my Facebook Page and the link is there to "LIKE" their dogs. Their poochies are the 2 german short haired pointers. Rather urgent as the contest closes today at 4:00. Those of you on Facebook will understand. My Facebook name is "Mama Cahoona"...So easy. A couple of my online AJ Friends have already voted. THIS IS NOT SPAM.
I want this so bad for them...she has had some serious health issues in the past year and they could certainly use the break. I might add they are really big AJ Fans...though have never been to a live concert. I only wish I had of thought of this earlier....Thanks in advance to any of you who can help us out.
Tracey in Northern, Ontario
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 10:30:08 am »

Trying to find the part to like..don't see it on your page..Maybe because I am not on your friends list..would love to vote..
Ray

RAY
cahoona

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 11:17:05 am »

Hi Ray-I'm not too computer savvy so maybe you can't see the link if you aren't my friend. I am home for lunch till 1:00 so you could either send a friend request OR alternatively click on the page
for the OLIVE THE LAKE FISHING LODGE...scroll down to LIKE TO WIN & LIKE the pic of his 2 german short haired pointers...so much appreciated.
https://www.facebook.com/mama.cahoona?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Olive-the-Lake-Fishing-Lodge/11152016073
not  sure if this link will work...good luck and thank you so much. feel free to share on your FB wall or with any of your other doggie friends.
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 12:00:01 pm »

Hi..I sent you a friend request..I sure will share it on my wall..

RAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: