Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 05:59:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Augusting show in May  (Read 7579 times)
chetbarr

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2013, 10:04:17 pm »

Just curious who else might be going to this show??
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 12:44:53 pm »

we have tickets to to the concert but now are unable to go

Gone  Country    Arkansas
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 09:49:40 pm »

Dee this is dizzy I am sorry you are not going
                            to be able to make the St.Augustine show
                            Mazie and me are going..I sure hope you can
                            sell you tickets. St  Augustine is a nice town
                            to visit ...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 01:27:12 pm »

Guess we are not smart enough to know how to sell our tickets since we cant pick them up till day of show  and at will call.        Just not able to travel at this time so well miss this show.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 08:14:33 pm »

Guess we are not smart enough to know how to sell our tickets since we cant pick them up till day of show  and at will call.        Just not able to travel at this time so well miss this show.

Dee. . .and anyone else who finds themselves in Dee's predicament for one reason or another, if you have a potential buyer or know someone who wants to buy your tickets or are going to the concert in your place, as long as you know and have the full name of that person, you may and can contact Cindy via email or phone, inform her of your situation and give her the full name of the person who will be now using your ticket(s). She will help you change the name on the ticket(s) from your name to the person you sold or gave it/them to. Make sure also to let this person know to tell the ticket window teller that your tickets were bought from the fan club. I was in this predicament Sept. of 2011 when my father-in-law had a stroke and I thought my family and I won't be able to go to Alan's concert (glad we were able to go as my youngest and autistic son won a M&G with Alan then) and this is what Cindy informed me. Hope this helps.

BHR
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 04:20:46 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 11:24:20 am »

BHR,
Thanks for the info. I found myself with on Stage Fan Club Tickets to the Melbourne, FL one and ill and could not go. Frankly too ill to write Cindy. I will know what my hubby can do next time, if this should happen. We lost about $500 but I didn't mind, I got to see Alan later.I didn't tell my hubby how much the tickets, etc. were LOL It's nice to know this info Thanks. Jeri from MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 11:02:00 pm »

Jeri we will miss you tomorrow nite I hope the weather
stays beautiful it says 10percent chance of rain...Hope you get to feeling better soon.dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 11:52:27 am »

Oh Dizzy, I could cry w/Alan this close & can't go see his Concert,,, So glad you & Sis are going .

Do you have a chance for a Meet & Greet? I hope so! You have driven & flown all over to see Alan and it would be wonderful for you both to see him! I know you will enjoy that Venue , it is very comfy. Just wish My asthma Treatment was later..& I could go to an outdoor Arena. If you see Monty, remember he lost his Dad recently,, so sorry for him..

I know the Music will be Great , Alan always leaves Fans wanting more. That's the mark of a great Singer!
Enjoy and take photos to post here, I'd love to see them. I'm not on Facebook,I will miss seeing you both.
 Enjoy! Jerrie from MS

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 08:55:33 am »

The concert last night was absolutely perfect....just like all of Alan's concerts.  He looked amazing and was so relaxed and talkative.  The venue is a wonderful place to go....smaller and easy to get in and out.  A really fun night!   Dizzy and Mazie were there and we also talked to Faye who was there with her daughter.   Jerrie, you were missed...you should have been there!  Next time!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 12:41:00 pm »

The concert last night was absolutely perfect....just like all of Alan's concerts.  He looked amazing and was so relaxed and talkative.  The venue is a wonderful place to go....smaller and easy to get in and out.  A really fun night!   Dizzy and Mazie were there and we also talked to Faye who was there with her daughter.   Jerrie, you were missed...you should have been there!  Next time!
Jinx , Sounds like another Great Concert ! So sorry we could not go. Meeting you ladies again would have been so nice.Alan is always good.Love it when he talks, he is so humble & nice! You Ladies are so lucky to go to that Venue too, it's nice! Did you get any photos Jinx? would love to see them & a review LOL not asking much huh , sorry. i just could have cried, missing this. Thanks for posting about your night! Love it! Jerrie

susi67

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 04:03:59 pm »

Hi everbody,
It was a great concert here in St.Augustine !!!!
I was there with a Meet and Greet !!!
Wow.... It was the happiest day in my life !
Thank you Alan    Kiss

Take care everyone.

Susanne from Switzerland

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: