Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 05:04:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Precious Memories II  (Read 17698 times)
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 06:54:24 am »

I got my cd this morning. Haven't time to listening, something for this afternoon. I let you know my impressions.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 07:30:17 am »

It's wonderful as are all of Alan's CD's.  I also caught a couple of DVD's - Amazing Grace and Precious Memories.  I am not familiar with all the hymns but enjoyed all of them anyway.  I'll have them memorized in a few days.  I hope they will do a DVD and a concert at the Ryman on GAC for ALL of us to see.

Alanfan
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 08:48:46 am »

I love this cd  it has all the songs we sang in my church and still sing
so many of the churchs have some of the new music...
I love the video's of Amazing Grace ..and also Precious Memories sorry we did not
get a dvd for the whole album...This is a wonderful album... .

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 08:55:25 am »

From Alan's album there are 2 vidoes on iTunes- Amazing Grace & Precious Memories. What a pleasant surprise & I downloaded both to my iPod.

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 08:19:45 am »

From Alan's album there are 2 vidoes on iTunes- Amazing Grace & Precious Memories. What a pleasant surprise & I downloaded both to my iPod.
Watch both songs at http://www.youtube.com/alanjackson
Enjoy
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Patti049

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 02:27:36 pm »

I got my Precious Memories II Cd & teeshirt i love the new gosple cd its the best i am glad hes mother keapt after him to do them both
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 10:16:03 am by Patti049 » Logged
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 05:13:52 pm »

Received my copies a few days ago.   Wonderful....  Do we ever expect anything less from our man?
The youtube footage is tremendous.   What a wonderful feeling watching Alan, Strayhorns and Wrights performing for the CD.     Congratulations on a job well done.

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 03:12:08 am »

The more I listen to the CD the more I love it..
thanks again Alan for such a wonderful album!!

AJ IS THE BEST
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 10:52:35 am »

I recently moved and had big issues with my mail so I had to wait to order my copy.  I just received this last week and I have to say - what a beautiful CD!    I've had it on constant rotation at my house.   I'm really enjoying it.   

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 09:20:10 am »

Today the Billboard Album Charts show Precious Memories II to be at #10.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2013, 10:29:50 am »

A Great idea! I can download the two Video's from I-Tunes also. I listen to Alan's new one on I-Tunes also.

I gave Alan's first one, to the Assisted care when my mom was there. They were thrilled to hear the tunes on it. I think I may carry this new one by, to brighten their day!

Ladies & Gents, if you still have your Mom's, this would be an excellent gift to include in her Gift basket for "Mother's Day!" Harriet, it's Great that Alan's Latest is charting so well, thanks for telling us.Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2013, 07:02:00 pm »

Wish my mother were still with us. So happy Alan's CD is doing so well. Love it!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2013, 10:25:56 am »

It is no surprise that Precious Memories II is doing so well.  It's the usual beautiful.  I saw the videos of the 2 songs with the Strayhorns and the Wrights.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if they should do another DVD concert with that one also???  I'd be the first buyer.

When I'm feeling down, I play the Volume I before going to sleep each night.  It sooths my soul and warms my heart.  Thank you Alan and God for giving his his faith and talent.

Alanfan
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: