Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 01:03:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: March Thread- Come on in  (Read 10316 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2013, 10:30:12 am »

Here we are in March. Hope it will be a good month for all.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 02:47:45 pm »

Here we are in March. Hope it will be a good month for all.
Harriet, Hi! I hope you and all AJ Fans are in for a much better  March! We will see Alan soon, so that should help Yee Haw!
It really bothers me that Alan's music is not playing here much, except his older work. All they seem to play is the "newbie" stuff and frankly I do not like some of it.Looking forward to Alan doing another Gospel
one! He is all over the place recently, even Hawaii !
I hope we both stay well and wont have to cancel this upcoming Time w/Alan in March. lately we are taking turns being ill, God willing we will get to see Alan soon! You Guys take care and stay safe.Blessings to All , Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 05:17:39 am »

Thanks Harriet for starting the March Thread although we are still riight in the middle of the cold snowy winter here in Ontario, Canada.........hopefully that will change soon.  I have been busy have injections in my eyes lately.  Good news is there has been some improvement.  Wish Alan would do a tour in Southwestern Ontario this year.  Everyone stay safe and warm!!!

Gwen
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 04:27:43 pm »

Thanks for the March thread Harried.

After a week of beautiful springweather, forecast for this weekend : snow !!!

I renewed my membership this morning  and pre-ordered Alan's new cd. Something to look out ...
I wonder where al the fans posting on this board in the past are. Maybe it's time to renew the website and let everybody posting again?

Gwen, Jeri, Harried, all of the fans ... i hope you and yours are in good health.
Have a nice end of the week,
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 01:48:00 am »

Not much news,all are fine here.  weather is starting to be in the 60s getting warmer.        More rain later this weeek.          For the areas that have the time change remember to spring forward one hour on your clocks  this saturday evening.          well start staying daylight longer no getting dark around 6pm.         Think alot of people that used to post on here,,  are on facebook now.            Everyone stay  in good health.     

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 02:17:02 pm »

Thanks for the March thread Harriet.
I wonder where al the fans posting on this board in the past are. Maybe it's time to renew the website and let everybody posting again?
Gwen, Jeri, Harriet, all of the fans ... i hope you and yours are in good health.
Have a nice end of the week,
Jean

Jean, I miss all those who posted before also. I miss Terry, Sue, LouAnn, Nelle, Jinx,Dizzy & Sis,Kathy,
Jean/AZ, etc If you all are ok, let us know ok. We are getting better here.Thanks for asking Jean.Sharon, I know you are a busy one ! Enjoy your weendend. Take care JeanB. Maybe some of these post on facebook, but I'm not on Facebook.
If anyone see's Alan, we always used to post photos or tell about the show right away, So you newbie's will know.JeanB
the website is not bad, it's just that the regulars are not posting as much. Take care to All Fans, Jeri

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 10:21:34 pm »

This is dizzy just want to let you know that I am doing
                                 fine ....Mazie has not been doing so well but she is taking
                                 taking therapy 4 days a week and is beginning to feel better,..
                                 We plan on going to Nashville 1st of June hoping Alan will
                                 be at fan fair again this year...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 05:49:37 pm »

Haven't been on the board for a while .Lots
of health issues. My sister had a operation
on the 7 and her hubby ended up in ICU with
a heart attack. He passed away on the 11 and
my sister is still really sick. Lots of time spent
at the hospital. Our snow is all gone and the
weather has been in the 50. Kelsey will be home
for Easter. Jess is busy with volley ball. Todd's leg
is slowly improving. He is back at work but for
only 6 hrs a day. he does 2 hrs of time at the gym
every day.
Elaine

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 05:59:14 pm »

Elaine, that is all such sad news.  I am so sorry for your family.  Take care....prayers for your sister.  And you!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 03:38:32 pm »

Elaine, so sorry for your sister. My sincere condolances to the family.

Hello to everyboby

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 06:46:45 am »

Happy Spring Y'all!

Elaine, sorry about the sickness and loss in your family.  You know you have been in my prayers. 

We've had typical spring weather here in SC.  Winter weather one day and then in the 70's the next.  Flowers are beginning to bloom and pollen is falling.  Still love this time of year.

Leaving today for a quick trip to Nashville.  Hope to see some AJ friends. 

I, too, wonder where the former posters are. 

Y'all have a great day.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

susi67

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 06:29:32 am »

Elaine, I'm so sorry for your family. Sending prayers to you and your family.
Take care.

Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 09:43:00 am »

This is dizzy just want to let you know that I am doing
                                 fine ....Mazie has not been doing so well but she is taking
                                 taking therapy 4 days a week and is beginning to feel better,..
                                 We plan on going to Nashville 1st of June hoping Alan will
                                 be at fan fair again this year...dizzy
Dizzy I hope Mazie is better now. Dizzy I hope you are ok as well.I wish you could have gone to the Ryman. we drove 12 hrs to MS first, rested one day and visited, then drove to Nashville and back home last night. we are so tired. We missed Church today.Glad you will see Alan in June and so glad to know you are improved.
we have had a rough February too, still walking w/my cane and not much weight gain after seeing a nutritionist.sp? That reaction to the medicine was severe, I had bronical problems w/Asthma.
 At least March is starting off Great after having seen Alan at the Ryman! The weather was terrible in Alabama and when we got back to FL, we were under a tornado watch, it rained and rained.. Not a very good welcome home ha!I enjoyed the weather in Nashville. I would love to buy a cabin there, to see my children more.Our son was so glad to see us & the Twins had grown so much & so sweet.I ordered  Precious Memories 11 last night. Love this one as well.
Take care , Hugs Jerrie PS Elaine so sorry about your family health Issues, You take care hon.Sending Hugs and prayers.
Also Our Deepest Sympathy. I can tell you are a close knit Family. i wish you & Yours the Best.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:00:08 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 05:05:16 pm »

Elaine sorry on your health issues.        Prayers go out to you.                    The precious  memories and backstory is to repeat today on gac channel.             A lot of the old posters on here  are on facebook   so I guess they don't come here anymore.            take care everyone.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 12:03:07 pm »

My avatar is missing- what happened?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: