Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 07:04:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I JUST RECEIVED MY GIGANTIC LOOKING 8X10 MEET&GREET PHOTO....YEE HAW:)  (Read 11307 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2009, 06:22:34 pm »

Hi everyone.  Now don't call me silly but I did go and order and 8x10 picture of my meet and greet with you know who!  Just received it in the mail right now and had to let you all know.   Oh my goodness.  It is so BIG and sharp looking.  Alan looks soooooooooooo GOOD.  I want to send it to you all to see but don't know how.  We do have a scanner.  Did anyone else order a BIG 8x10?  I know I am a bit silly but I will get a nice frame and put it somewhere very special in my home!!!!  YEE HAW...WHOOPIE!!!!
Gwen...aka...ajthecatsmom
suem

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 06:23:53 pm »

cool....and it doesn't sound silly to this crazy AJ fan!

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 06:27:21 pm »

That is so cool, Gwen!!!!  I sent my picture from my M&G back in to get it autographed - it is really special!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 08:37:42 pm »

Gwen that is not silly at all. I think it is great that it makes you so happy.   Take Care      nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 09:44:41 pm »

Gwen, I don't think it's silly at all and congrats.  I took mine to a concert and had it autographed and I have a 5x7 on my fridge.

Livin' On Love in California
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 09:16:01 am »

Congrats Gwen and ... not silly at all !

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
woodsued

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 11:42:55 am »

I am trying to get my photo from Nov. 10 meet and greet in Nashville but no luck.  Anyone, can you help me.  The Cracker Barrel ticket says visit www.alanjackson.com/AlanTour/ which I do and I get nothing.  Then I go to alanjackson.com and click on tour and just get list of his upcoming tours.  I am desperate.  That is only time I have ever been close to him.  Been member of fan club for years.  Please help.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 01:06:32 pm »

I am trying to get my photo from Nov. 10 meet and greet in Nashville but no luck.  Anyone, can you help me.  The Cracker Barrel ticket says visit www.alanjackson.com/AlanTour/ which I do and I get nothing.  Then I go to alanjackson.com and click on tour and just get list of his upcoming tours.  I am desperate.  That is only time I have ever been close to him.  Been member of fan club for years.  Please help.

Did you, by any chance, register on the page that opens from the link you gave so you can see the pictures? I have not attended any M&G yet but I just went to that link you gave and saw that you have to enter the date of the M&G you attended and your name, among other things. Have you tried that and nothing came up? In that case, one of 3 things could have happened. It's either the photos has not been posted yet on the site so are not available yet for viewing, or you have a missing or not updated piece of software in your computer (Media Flash Player) that will allow you to view them, or simply the site is busy with maybe so many others visiting the site all at the same time. Just keep trying. There are some M&G photos already posted at the FAN CLUB section of this site. . .click on the tab above this page. You might want to check it from there too. Your photo might already been included there. Just some suggestions to consider. Hope any of these helps.

BHR

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 02:06:53 pm »

I sent you a message that may help you.

Livin' On Love in California
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 02:36:48 pm »

Gwen how exciting to get a 8x10 of
you with Alan.
Elaine

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 09:10:36 pm »

Woodsued, Not sure if the info I copied for you will help or not.  Follow the directions, first chose the show you attended, then enter you name and email addy. Hope this helps.

To download your FREE Alan Jackson meet and greet picture, please select the show or event you attended from the drop down menu. Once you find your photo, simply click on it to get a larger version you can download for free!

PLEASE NOTE: You also have the option to purchase prints of your photo, but the large download version is yours for FREE!

Choose the show or event you attended:
 Select A Show: Nashville, TN 11/10/09

Please, enter your name:

Last  
First
Please, enter your email address:  

Receive emails from Alan Jackson.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 09:29:58 pm by Dot » Logged

"Gone Country"  From KY
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 09:28:24 pm »

Gwen,  I don't think it is silly to get an 8 X 10 of you and A. J.
I'm going to get an 8 x 10 of the meet and greet in Mt Juliet and Nashville too, then when I go to two concerts next year and lucky enough to get to the stage (which I usually fight my way up there) I'm going to get A. J. to autograph them.

You should see my living room and bedroom.  I have an 8 X 10 pic(on the wall in the bedroom) of the first time I met A. J.  and got him to sign it at one of the concerts I attended. Yep, hubby finally got used to looking at it.
But I do have a pic of him, my daughter, son, and myself sitting on the chest, didn't want to leave them out. lol

Changing the subject I  have a pic of myself and a former President hanging on the wall too, and also, got his augtograph.  

My daughter went to the music store when they had the large display of  "When Somebody Loves You" and asked for it when they took it down.   She put a light in the back and built a frame around it, it hangs over my piano in the living room. Beside that I have a large display in a frame, of a pic of A. J. and the songs of WWY, one of my friends from WA State sent it to me.
Now do you feel better seeing how silly I am?  I just try hard not to act my age, having to much fun..
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 09:32:41 pm by Dot » Logged

"Gone Country"  From KY
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 10:38:13 pm »

Awwe you guys are so sweet.  And Dot you are just TOO funny.  You made my day.  Anyway I did scan it so I have it on my puter so just have to figure a way to maybe attach it to this if I can and then you will all want a BIGGER PIC OF ALAN TOO!!!!  Thanks again........YEE HAW!

Gwen...aka...ajthecatsmom
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2009, 08:28:17 am »

I don't think it was silly to order it.  I ordered an 8 x 10 and received mine a few weeks ago.  I love my picture.  I haven't decided if I will send it up to get autographed or wait until he comes around here next time and have him autographed.  Also, I have downloaded a copy of one, just to keep in case anything happens to the other one.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: