Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 05:24:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet and Greet Photos  (Read 4499 times)
1alanfan

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2013, 07:01:00 pm »

I was fortunate enough to win a VIP package with our local radio station for last night's Evansville show. I was thrilled to finally get that meet and greet that I've been wanting since the 1990s. I'm eager to see my photo with Alan, but I can't seem to find it! Any help out there? They told me to go to alanjackson.com/alantour, but that just brings me to the home page of his website. I'm sure I'm just not looking in the right place. Last night was a dream come true!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 08:51:47 pm »

Sorry I can't help you finding the photo, maybe they haven't had time to get it on there yet.

Betty Grant and I were there last night too. Betty was lucky and won the VIP tickets, but not the meet and greet.
She was so nice to let me have one of the tickets. We stood the whole time right in front of A. J. at the stage.
This makes the 3 concert in the past 4 months Betty and I have got to stand in front of the stage. It certainly isn't easy on the feet though. lol

I got my ALN FAN license plate autograhed.
Wasn't it a really good concert as usual.   A. J. appeared to be enjoying himself too.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 10:47:47 pm »

The 2 times I've seen Alan, it looks like he really does seem to enjoy his fans.  It's nice you had a chance to get his autograph. 

Congrats on the VIP tickets. 

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 05:41:16 am »

I was fortunate enough to win a VIP package with our local radio station for last night's Evansville show. I was thrilled to finally get that meet and greet that I've been wanting since the 1990s. I'm eager to see my photo with Alan, but I can't seem to find it! Any help out there? They told me to go to alanjackson.com/alantour, but that just brings me to the home page of his website. I'm sure I'm just not looking in the right place. Last night was a dream come true!

Hello 1alanfan, i think i can  help you. Go to the home page and click on "Fan Club" than on "Exclusive Photos" on the right side. Than click on "Exclusive - Various Meet & Greet Photos". Maybe your photo isn't already add on it? I think the fanclub send you a photo soon.
Good Luck !!!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 09:31:47 am »

1alanfan, try that web page again, the pictures are out there this morning.  Glad to hear you had a M&G aren't they great!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: