Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 11:41:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: February Thread- Come on in for a visit  (Read 19664 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 04:06:46 pm »

Hello, Friends. We are having a lot of rain today.Things are going well generally.

Elaine- Hope you don't get any more snow.Hope we don't get any period.

bostonhonkytonk- Be careful with that snow shoveling. That is hard work.That was a powerful storm in the Notheast.

Alanfan- I am green with envy & glad you enjoyed the concert.

BHR- we were lucky- did not lose power or cable. Glad you are OK.

Hello to ajarkansasfan, Kathy, Jean & Suzanne.

Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 09:26:36 pm »

I love the photo that accompanies your posts.....sigh.... 

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 06:58:35 am »

I love the photo that accompanies your posts.....sigh.... 

Thank you. Sigh is the right word

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 06:40:54 am »

HariAJfan,  I love your photo.  Which award show was this from?  He looks hot.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 02:26:16 pm »

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL.
hope you all have a great day.
It is warm but no sun so far this morning.
Elaine

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 09:27:34 pm »

HariAJfan,  I love your photo.  Which award show was this from?  He looks hot.

The statue he is holding is an ACM Award- don't know exactly which year it was.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 01:39:53 pm »

Hello, AJ Fans! We're finally getting some sunshine after it has been raining for most of the week. However, we're in for some freezing temperature this weekend, so the weather guys says. Those of you who got the snow and still are having it, stay safe and warm and take super extra care on the shoveling out there. . .wherever you all are.

This is the time in the month of February that we get to dine out two days in a row for a celebration. Yesteday hubby and I celebrated Valentine's Day in a candle light dinner (sort of...lol!). Tonight the whole family will dine out to celebrate hubby's birthday. . .along with passing his recent stress test, which was quite a bit of a wracking experience for him as it was on the day that we were on tornado warning that cumulated to a very windy thunderststorm that he had his test done. We're going to have steak dinner at the Texas Roadhouse Restaurant, his favorite place to have steak dinner at.

Anita, the AJ photo Harriet is using with her posts was taken September of last year at the 2012 ACM Honors Awards where Alan received the Jim Reeves International Award for his outstanding contribution to country music around the world. Check out the link below. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcUaMt--_KY

Take care everyone!

BHR
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:43:59 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 02:04:54 pm »

Thanks, BHR, for that info on my signiture pic.

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 04:32:20 am »

Hello everybody !!! beautiful weather in Belgium today. Only 30°F /0°C but  i don't  care ... there is the SUN !!!
I hope everybody is oké,
greatings,
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 10:56:35 am »

Hi everyone..Hope all is well..Cold and windy here in Upstate NY..I got a surprise in the mail yesterday..An autograph pic of Alan I had sent in..Thank you Alan and to the FC for doing this for us..It is a treasure to me..Have a great day!!

RAY
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 01:56:25 pm »

Hi:  I'm still "Livin' on Love" after that Palace concert with Alan.  He is just so warm and sweet with a real caring for his audience.  He so sincerely wants us to have a good time and does all he can to accomodate everyone.  It was a very cold night and he showed his appreciation for our attendance. 

I know I'll have to wait awhile again, but I'll take my turn so you can have yours also.

Alanfan
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 06:34:54 am »

Hi Everyone!
Well, we have had rain, rain, rain in SC!  Today the temps are suppose to be 60!  Hurrah.  I have a humdinger of a cold and HAVE to get rid of it before my flight to FL!  Taking Musinex and the family on the commercial for it has settled in!  LOL!  Too bad I can't stay in FL for the Strawberry Festival at Plant City.  Oh well.  Hopefully I get to see the tall blonde guy in March. 

At first I was not going to my great niece's wedding.  When I spoke to my nephew (her dad) he told me that the conversation was "If Alan Jackson was gonna be here, Aunt Sharon would have come."  Made me feel so bad and realized it was probably the truth, so I decided to go.  Jerry isn't able to go, so I'm taking my grandson Grant.  He's 13.  Praying all works out.  This will be his first air plane flight and he is so excited, I am excited to see my FL family.  I'll have to tell y'all about it when I get back.

Spring will be here before we know it!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 03:37:35 pm »

I 'M going to Fla that weekend with my sister to see our sister for a fews days I havent got tickets yet but hope we can get them .
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 10:49:08 pm »

Alot of rain here and cold.            all are fine         Dont know if we well make any shows this year or not.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 06:51:06 pm »

We are getting hammered today with a big, ole SNOWSTORM!  Lots of wind & lots of snow.  Glad I'm watching it from inside.  Just heard from my oldest son - they closed early and it took him 1 1/2 hrs to get home - a trip that normally takes 15 minutes.   So glad he's home safe - now I can breathe easier. 

Stay safe everyone!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: