Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 09:35:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN JACKSON TO PERFORM AT HISTORIC RYMAN AUDITORIUM ON MARCH 20  (Read 19965 times)
Dot

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2013, 01:18:59 pm »

Betty, thanks so much for getting us tickets to see A. J. March 20th. Yee Haw!!!!

"Gone Country"  From KY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 02:00:05 pm »

Betty, thanks so much for getting us tickets to see A. J. March 20th. Yee Haw!!!!
Dot & Betty, Not sure i know how to order from the Ryman byo this website. When it says reserved tickets, does this mean FAN CLUB ones? I will try to go w/Hubby if we possibly can. I have tests now & Hubby too, but to see Alan would be Great! For a Great cause too. March will be here before we know it w/so much going on. I want to go to MS, my hometown before this, if possible.. I hope you Ladies got great tickets & even better, I hope to see you there! Jerrie MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 02:24:43 pm »

Jeri, not certain how Betty got tickets, but think she went thru the FC. I left the work up to her to get the tickets. lol
Hope to see you there too.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 05:52:12 pm »

I called out of work today so I could get tix.  We have a firewall at work so I wasn't sure if I'd be prevented from getting on the site.

My friend, Susan and I will be heading down from Boston to Nashville to attend the show at the Ryman.  

For the person who asked about ticket placement - all tickets say "RESERVED".  They have to be picked up at "Will Call" on the day of the show so you have to wait until then to find out where you'll be in the venue.   My friend, Susan, saw Bob Dylan there and the good news is she says there's really not a bad seat in the house.  

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!  I CAN'T WAIT!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:54:20 pm by Bostonhonkytonk » Logged

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 06:39:37 pm »

Wow, a long trip from Boston, I am thankful I only live approx 75 miles from Nashville. Hope to see you there too.

Jeri, the pre-sale ends tomorrow Jan 17th @ 5;00 P.m.  If you will go to the tour page for Nashville, click on preferred seating, it will take you to the page to get your tickets. Good luck!!!

"Gone Country"  From KY
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 07:39:19 pm »

I've always wanted to attend a show at the Ryman and at the end of 2012 one of my wishes was:  "To see Alan Jackson perform at The Ryman".    I figured he'd be there one of these days, but was I surprised (and estatic) to get the email from the fan club about this date.   I immediately called my friend (who's seen him twice with me) and she didn't hesitate on an answer.  

Anyway, it would be fun to meet some of you folks there.  We'll be putting together our flights and hotel info soon.  I think we're plannning on flying down on the day of the show and coming back on Saturday night or Sunday.  

Can't wait to see where we're sitting and to see AJ at the Ryman!  YAY!

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 11:47:26 pm »

I'm so excited! Thanks Cindy for reserved seating.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 03:41:33 pm »

Congrats to all who got tickets! You will not be disappointed..we have been to The Ryman more times than I can remember. I saw Alan Introduce his "Precious Memories" there & numerous other times. I just didn't understand how to order on this website exactly. I got tickets early , so I hope that means great seats!
 To all of you going Enjoy it!
 it's such fun seeing the "Mother Church Of Country Music" with Alan Jackson performing..I can't wait to go! and I'm not well yet, but I want to be there for this cause too. My sister is doing her radiation for 5 weeks & thus far, she doing  Good. say Prayers...She is a survivor! Jerrie from MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 10:55:45 pm »

Glad your sister is doing well in her recovery and that you're able to make it to the show at the Ryman, too.  We are so looking forward to attending a show at this historic venue.   

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 10:14:15 am »

Yikes...I messed up and missed out on the preferred seating. I was waiting to hear back from some friends about going, thinking I had until midnight last night...now I am waiting to see what I get direct from the Ryman. I want to go!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 11:51:16 am »

Jeri, hope your sister keeps improving.

I have been to the Ryman several times too. In fact Alan had one of his Fan Club parties there one time. Been to the GOO there too.

"Gone Country"  From KY
maggiefromtx

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 09:25:01 pm »

Betty and Dot, I am going to the concert at the Ryman on March 20, too.  Larry has to work, so I am bringing a friend.  Can't wait to see you all!  Maggie  
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 02:22:53 pm »

I'M EXCITED!!
maggiefromtx

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 03:45:43 pm »

I can't wait...going to be an awesome evening!! 
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 02:55:49 pm »

I hope you all have a great time. I am so mad that I messed this one up. Does anyone know if tickets on other sites are reputable or not? Even though this concert is now sold out on the Ryman site (except for VIP), I have found tickets elsewhere but afraid to buy them. Let me know. Thanks so much.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: