Alan Jackson
April 24, 2024, 07:41:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN TO PERFORM AT THE RYMAN MARCH 20th  (Read 19158 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 10:56:36 am »

YA'LL have a great time tonight. Think about me NOT being there, but sitting at home sulking. I hope they show it on TV in the future.
Brenda I'm so sorry you didn't get to go. It was a Great Concert for a great cause. I enjoyed the speakers telling about "the Blue Note Fund" and Alan's "Nisey" introducing him was precious. When Alan sang her song he wrote for her, it brought me to tears. Even my husband said "it was the best Concert and Songs in great order, he has seen lately." we have seen many Alan Concerts too. It really was Special & all the money went for C.R.Cancer and that is wonderful."Nisey" looked wonderful to have gone through so much. She's a sweetheart, so glad to see her there.Like Denise, My Sister and others, she is now a cancer survivor, Bless her Heart!
 Brenda maybe you will see Alan soon. Jerrie
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:59:14 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 09:38:52 am »

Jerrie,

I'm glad you got to go. It's my own fault I missed out. I always think of everyone else and was waiting for friends to get back with me. I told my husband that will not happen again. It sounds like it was a tremendous concert and for such a great cause. Thanks for your insight.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: