Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 06:40:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Nashville's Meet and Greet  (Read 23956 times)
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 03:34:47 pm »

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the M&G.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 08:36:53 pm »

Dot thank you for sending a post to me.  Maybe my head was out to lunch and I heard wrong.  I am glad you are having so much fun seeing ALAN  even in all kinds of weather. You are some trooper and loyal fan.  Take Care and have a nice weekend.    nelle
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 11:46:19 am by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 08:47:25 pm »

alotaboutlivin  Thank you so much for the nice words you said to me in the post you sent me. I would have loved to have met you too. I am glad you had such a GOOD TIME.     Take Care and have a nice weekend.    Peace    nelle     

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 10:47:00 am »

Hope I will live long enough to get to meet Alan.  I have been to the Palace to see him and just received the die cast truck which is beautiful!!!!  also saw him in Windsor.  He is indeed perfect!  I still can't find the People Magazine, however.
cballa

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 07:05:37 pm »

So glad you all got to meet Alan. Sounds like everyone had a great time. That is my dream to meet "Da Man" someday. Our Anniversary is tomorrow and my husband surprized me with a Alan Rocker from Cracker Barrel. Talk about a "Happy Girl""
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 07:11:06 pm »

Happy Anniversary, cballa!!!  Glad to hear you got an Alan Rocker!  Hope you get to meet him someday soon - it really is a moment to remember!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2009, 11:56:25 pm »

cballa      Happy Anniversary and what a wonderful gift you got when given the ALAN JACKSON ROCKER. You will enjoy it forever.  I hope you get to meet ALAN someday. Have a happy SUNDAY and Take Care    nelle

cballa

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2009, 01:39:16 pm »

Thanks nelle and AJTexasfan. I have seen Alan many times and been in the front row a few times and even had him sign somethings for me but still would love to meet him face to face!!! I'd probably die right there but it would certainly be worth it........ I am hoping he comes back my way soon.
suem

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 10:52:42 pm »

CBalla, what a great hubby to surprise you with the rocker from CB!!!!!!  It's nice he understands your love for da man!  Hope to meet him someday!  What a special anniversary.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 08:39:00 am »

So enjoyed hearing about the Nashville M&G.  Sounds like y'all had a good time. 

Cballa, you have a gem of a husband who bought you a rocker for your anniversary.  Congratulations.

I was with Dot in Maryville when it was so cold,  been to Vegas, thank goodness we were inside, but it was 105 during the day, Terry & I flew and drove all over VA, MD, WVA, PA to see AJ in April for my wonderful weekend.  I've had so many fun times with AJ fans.  All of them have been worth it.  One of these days I'll get that M&G! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

cballa

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2009, 11:32:55 am »

He just shakes his head when it comes to Alan. He knows there is no stopping me when it comes to Alan!!!!!! LOL
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2009, 02:08:22 pm »

I think all our husbands know they have NO choice in the matter than to let us indulge.  My husband
really likes Alan so that helps!  LOL!!!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 02:46:02 pm »

I agree, Jinx.  I am really glad that my husband really likes Alan too!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 07:27:13 pm »

I am glad for all of you who got to meet Alan.  It is a great experience.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 10:33:08 am »

I am going to Nashville for a wedding on Jan.2...sure hope I don't see Ice or Snow on the way....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: