Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 06:34:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-SALE START TIME?  (Read 13235 times)
ElisePrestara

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 10:50:29 pm »

When is the presale ?
caperchick10

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 09:17:41 am »

Right now the only show popping up for tickets is PEI, and fan members need to put in a password. I have not received a password in my email.
Lindsay1981

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 09:31:18 am »

i know i am freaking out! this is not fair! grrr i need help with this

caperchick10

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 10:25:23 am »

The password for PEI is AJ2013. Still nothing showing up for NL and now Sydney is not going on sale until tomorrow.
ghdelaney

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 11:07:12 am »

I got tickets in row J for the NFLD show!  No password needed.
caper319

Cancer Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 11:31:24 pm »

Do we need a password for sydney tickets and also it takes me to ticketmaster when I checked the pei concert and after I made an account it said I had to go through ticket master canada.How do I get there without leaving the page. I thought it would take you to the store.
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 02:20:16 am »

Ticket sales now are different times in different states.   Nomore waiting till midnight,,if you see a event on the tour page that you may want to get tickets for pay attention to what time and date it has for the tickets going on sale.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 08:51:54 pm »

Ticket sales now are different times in different states.   Nomore waiting till midnight,,if you see a event on the tour page that you may want to get tickets for pay attention to what time and date it has for the tickets going on sale.

Dee, I don't know where you got your information from, but, in the latest issue of the FC newsletter (FALL) this is what is clearly stated:

BEGINNING  WITH THE 2013  SHOWS,
Preferred Seating tickets will be sold for a 3 Day period prior to the Public
Onsale Date. Preferred Seating tickets will still go on sale at  midnight
CST. For example, if the public onsale date is Saturday, October 27. The
Preferred Seating ticket sale will start at midnight, Wednesday October
24th and end at 11:59 p.m. Friday, October 26th.

The change is that, whereas before you can purchase tickets from the FC for 7 days from the pre-sale date, now the pre-sale goes for 2-3 days prior to the public onsale date. I think the confusion came from the fact that now some venues and Ticketmaster itself are also sometimes having their own tickets pre-sale events. Everyone has to be careful with that because those pre-sale events has or may have nothing to do with the FC's own pre-sale event.

BHR

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: