Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 01:12:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour May 2013  (Read 6169 times)
DeniseDunne

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2012, 03:26:40 pm »

Just released that AJ is returning to Newfoundland ,Canada in May2013. will this tour have a option for a meet and greet? Smiley
ryan93

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 04:29:45 pm »

Any word on an opening act for this tour? I'm going to the May 1st Summerside show. Looking forward to seeing Alan live for the first time!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:51:37 pm »

Smiley

First:  Welcome to the Forum.  You will love these fans.  They are wonderful and kindly. Just like Alan.  I have seen him several times and just last week at the Palace of Auburn Hills on Feb. 7.  He's his usual warm, talented and kind musical genius along with the Strayhorns.  He loves his audience as much as they love him.  He never cheats on time and is as congenial as if you were sitting with him in your living room. 

You are in for a HUGE TREAT!!!  Alan is not a fake and doesn't need a bunch of rock people in his group.  He's just himself and it's beautiful.

Alanfan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 11:39:32 am »

Just released that AJ is returning to Newfoundland ,Canada in May2013. will this tour have a option for a meet and greet? Smiley

Denise, if you're referring to the Mile One Centre concert in St. John's, I just checked at the TOUR page and yes, there is a Meet & Greet option until April 24. Just go to the FAN CLUB page and sign up for it. While you're at it, do sign up for the Front Row Seat Tickets (2) too. Hope you win both. Good luck!

BHR
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:41:10 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 10:29:30 pm »

I am going to see Alan May 17th in St.Augustine Fla...
which is not far from me...I got my tickets it nice to
have you tickets before the show....dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 10:34:18 pm »

Mazie got a meet and greet and I got to meet Alan in
West Palm Bch..what a treat to me the man you go all
over the south to hear in concert ...but I have never
been to a bad Alan Jackson concert ..I saw him last year
in Nashville and then we came back to Macon and saw him
again.;....we were on our way back home. dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 11:26:25 am »

dizzydean,

so happy you got to meet Alan. I still have not had the opportunity. I saw you and Mazie in Nashville last June at the Listening party. I introduced myself to Cindy, but no Alan. I was pretty close to the stage however and had a great time.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
DeniseDunne

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 07:23:48 am »

Just wondering if the front seats for the May4th show at mile one in st. john's have been awarded. I have tried to enter but the show is not in the drop down.?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: