Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 03:35:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW TICKET LEVELS AND ORDERING STYLE  (Read 8644 times)
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2012, 12:17:23 pm »

What are you all thinking of the new way to order?  Have you tried it yet?  Is anybody going to be able to afford the "You Can Have It All" ticket?  wow wee!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 01:45:45 pm »

I didn't like it at all.....took forever to maneuver around.  But I do like that I was able to print out tickets and know where my seats are.   Maybe next time I'll know what I am doing!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 10:13:10 pm »

I have not ordered tickets since the change.  In the past I've purchased tickets via the Fan Club and had to pick them up at the venue and no clue as to seat location.   It sounds great that you can print out tickets and know where your seats are located.  So is the following statement not valid:  [i]Purchased tickets will be available at Will Call at the venue for day of show pick-up only. You must present a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE.[/i]

Would appreciate a little clarification on the new ordering method.  Thanks in advance for your help.
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 03:06:54 am »

I didnt like it, took awhile to figure it out.          All the tickets in the  floor and lower level that I saw was the  vip high priced ones and getting 2 tickets was to much.       Got frusated  and said forget it  and didn 't get tickets.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:20:14 am by dee572 » Logged

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 07:46:19 am »

I have not tried to order tickets with the new system.  However, it all looks very expensive.  Plus, it's confusing.  Who came up with this idea?

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 12:13:26 pm »

I have not tried to order tickets with the new system.  However, it all looks very expensive.  Plus, it's confusing.  Who came up with this idea?

Sharon, I agree with you. It's mind boggling! When/If Alan does a show here in GA again, I may have to give this new ticket prices and this whole new tickets ordering system a lot of thinking before I actually go for it. With my height and back problem, I don't want to be seated too far from the stage and be standing on my tippy toes and my family and I could certainly not afford the new ticket prices, either. Yea, who came up with this idea? Whoever did, this is not thinking outside the box. A lot of Alan's LONG TIME fans are going to be put in the disadvantage. Sad. Maybe they should have included a special 25% senior discount. That would really be nice. :-)

BHR

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 12:49:54 pm »

The new ordering system is complicated but if you don't order VIP it's the same pricing as before. You never have to pay those high prices unless you just want the perks.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 08:54:44 pm »

Here is some of the info on the tour page, I didn't copy all of it, if you want to read the rest of the info.
I don't understand if we can still get the good seats or not without getting the VIP, seems they all go thru ticketmaster instead of the fan club, but what do I know?

Music One Live has partnered with Country music superstar Alan Jackson to offer a limited number of amazing VIP ticket packages for the first time in his career! These exciting packages will offer fans the very best seats in the house and will include a year-long membership (or renewal) to the Alan Jackson Fan Club, exclusive merchandise, plus many other awesome perks! There are even a limited number of VIP packages that offer fans a guaranteed Meet & Greet with AJ, as well as an autographed guitar!

"Gone Country"  From KY
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 09:17:07 am »

You can get the regular price tickets the same as before   you just have to look  .   And yesthere is seats like befor on the regular price  you just have to look .         

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 02:09:01 pm »

I liked ordering through Ticket Master and getting the ACTUAL tickets in the mail.  I have arthritis and a bad leg and need a venue with an elevator so this saved me having to go to Will Call.  The only thing you need to know for sure is your VERIFIED BY VISA password and Credit Card Numbers because by the time I figured it out and went out of the website 2X, I'm sure 100 people already had tickets.  The tickets are the same price unless you want the HUGE perks and you pay for all that ANYWHERE!!!.  It would be nice if the Meet and Greets included 2 people, however, if you were lucky enough to win, because who wants to leave their companion and go get the perk by themselves.  It's just plain selfish.  So I ask the club to make it for 2 people and simply do the same amount of people.  It's no big deal, but it's less awkward treatment.  I got tickets for Auburn Hills and hope Alan will stay healthy.  I had tickets for Windsor about 2 years ago and that got cancelled.  I am starved to see Alan once again while I am still healthy and have my daughter to take me. 

The ticket-buying ahead of time is a GREAT BONUS for semi-handicapped and elderly people.  I think it's a great idea.  You just get burned the first time around because you would have had better tickets if you had known ahead of time and not had to leave the website twice.  I'll be grateful to see Alan anyhow!!!!  I just wish we could have been a bit closer to the stage.

Enjoy Alan's shows everyone.  He's wonderful and worth it,  any way you cut it.

Alanfan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 03:45:58 pm »

It would be nice if the Meet and Greets included 2 people, however, if you were lucky enough to win, because who wants to leave their companion and go get the perk by themselves.  It's just plain selfish.  So I ask the club to make it for 2 people and simply do the same amount of people. Alanfan

Alanfan, you are allowed to take one guest with you at M&G, this is especially if you have a disability or an elderly or both and needs assistance.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: