Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 03:16:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evansville in  (Read 10292 times)
BETTY

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2012, 08:22:38 pm »

I wanted to go to Evansville . Didnt see any FC seating.
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 09:52:07 pm »

Betty, I would like to go too, but don't want to buy tickets unless I can get them thru the Fan Club.
They have VIP tickets going on sale Nov 26, wonder if we call Ticketmaster they would tell us anything about them???

"Gone Country"  From KY
1alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 10:14:08 pm »

I've been so upset over this. I can't believe there isn't any preferred seating for this concert. First saw he was coming on courierpress.com last night. Ford's presale was today and general public tix go on sale tomorrow. I am so disappointed!

I had my husband try to get me one today with Ford Center's presale, but the tix were terrible. I'm hoping my daughter can try for one tomorrow for me. Wish they were on sale at midnight through the fanclub. I'd definitely stay up and try. I can't believe there was nothing on Alan's website last night about Evansville.

Maybe I'll get lucky and win front row or a meet and greet. Doubt it, but I can hope! Been in the fan club since '98. Sure would like to get that elusive picture of me standing next to Alan!

I wondered about the VIP tix, too. If it had a meet and greet, I'd pay $200 for it! I don't think you get anything besides what is listed, though.
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 10:20:11 pm »

1alanfan, I agree, not certain about the VIP tickets, it doesn't give much info.

"Gone Country"  From KY
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 04:21:48 pm »

I sent an e-mail message to the fan club about preferred seating and received a response that the venue didn't offer any tickets to fan club members.  I will be sending another e-mail message to the Ford Center voicing my complaint about such a policy.  It doesn't make any sense.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 11:58:27 pm »

I wish we could have got FC seating too.I have been there before , it is nice.
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 05:31:30 pm »

I checked the Ticketmaster website on Wednesday afternoon and showed NO floor seats available.  What a bummer!!!
1alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 06:36:09 am »

I will have a single ticket for sale as soon as I get it in the mail. My daughter had to get my ticket for me. Pulled up 8th row on the floor so she bought it. She then pulled up closer so I told her to get it. If anyone is interested in a single, it's Section B Row 8. It's $60 with all those crazy fees.
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 02:25:08 pm »

If you get a chance look at those vip packages just pull them up and look at the prices.       Really high  and I know alot of us have more than  one person to get tickets for.   

Gone  Country    Arkansas
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 03:15:55 pm »

If you get a chance look at those vip packages just pull them up and look at the prices.       Really high  and I know alot of us have more than  one person to get tickets for.   
I agree..no way I can affford one ticket let alone two..Is all these VIP packages going to effect the number of M&G's that are given out through the FC? I have tried with no luck for a M&G for several shows and I know people that have been here longer that have never had one..I just hope this doesn't effect the number for the true fans by someone that just can buy their way into a M&G...

RAY
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 12:53:33 pm »

The Ticketmaster website now shows many floor seats available, but in the range of $237.75 to $727.50.  Who is going to pay these high prices?   
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 07:49:13 pm »

What is behind these prices?!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 08:45:54 pm »

just looked at evansville those seats ticketmaster is showing in the high prices is the vip packages the fan club can get.         read those packages but 2 tickets at those prices is aliitle bit high

Gone  Country    Arkansas
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 02:02:21 pm »

This is Outrageous pricing.... seriously!!!
TerryDouglass

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 09:27:56 pm »

Do you know who is the opening act in Evansville?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: