Alan Jackson
May 13, 2024, 10:38:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the new fall Real World News  (Read 8487 times)
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2012, 08:39:48 pm »

I got an email with the link for the fall news letter.  I like to add to my collection so I printed it off anyway.  ;-))
Some interesting news concerning ticket sales next year that I'm really glad to see. 
And my name is there in the list of meet and greet winners though I didn't submit my photo for publication.  My eyes were closed in the picture.  Hey Alan, I want a do-over!  LOL

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
AJfanNColorado

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 09:06:38 pm »

I am not really liking the new newsletter....Can't see it to read it...I guess I will need to print it

Rhonda
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 08:38:06 am »

Love the new newsletter..looks like 2013 going to be another exciting year!!

RAY
Staynergirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 09:21:25 am »

Any news when Alan's site is going mobile? I logged in from my not-so-smart phone but I didn't get a Mobile Roaadie App notification like the digital newsletter suggests.

Not sure I love the digital newsletter either. I thought that's why we pay for a fanclub membership.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 04:09:26 am »

I find it very hard to read and follow online and sent Cindy and email asking if I could still have the mailed one.  She said this is the last issue to be mailed to our homes.  Starting 2013 they will all be emailed.

Gwen
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 07:20:43 am »

I had no trouble reading the Newsletter and enjoyed it online too.  I'm happy to help if that's what's needed.

Alanfan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 01:20:46 pm »

I am not really liking the new newsletter....Can't see it to read it...I guess I will need to print it
I could not read it well at first but the application has a plus sign at the top and you can enlarge the pages to read it.
I enjoyed this last one, the review was excellent..
 I will never forget my M & G either, so i know what it feels like and can identify w/the one on this page.Alan is real & never disappoints anyone. Congrats on your AJ M&G! awesome! Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 03:53:41 pm »

The newsletter was interesing  alot of info.           Just hope they send emails now befor our membership expires to help remind us.     

Gone  Country    Arkansas
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 02:02:02 am »

I hope they do something because not everybody has access to a computer and some of us don't use them everyday.  I don't mean to be bitter but I like getting mail and then I can read it when I want to which is asap when the newsletter comes. When I am on the computer I usually forget or get sidetracked. When I am working I barely have time to breathe let alone do something on the computer but since I have been off I have all the time in the world and I still don't use it much.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 05:42:45 pm »

I belong to Josh Turner and Tim McGraw's FCs and they do not even have a newsletter.  If you want info, you go on line.  I finally checked out the newsletter this week.  I didn't have any trouble reading it.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 03:30:03 pm »

Help!  I got a note about sending in your top 10 favorite A.J. songs and why?  I sent it to the fan club but don't know where I got it.  I did not get a receipt and usually they acknowledge it.  Does anyone know about this?  I sent mine in.  It ended on November 13.

Alanfan
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 12:20:38 pm »

I thought they weren't going to mail the newsletter anymore but I got one in the mail last week.  Maybe I misunderstood and this was the last one? 

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: