Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 09:08:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 'xcited.............Friday night,  (Read 13620 times)
PERL

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2012, 08:58:34 am »

I am so ready for Friday night !!!!!!Alan Jackson will sing to me again, live in person.  whoopee
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 09:36:37 am »

Have a GOOD TIME perl!! I can't wait to see Alan on Saturday night!!

RAY
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 10:14:42 am »

Ya'll have a great time. I can't wait to see Alan on November 17th....yeeHaw Smiley

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 11:03:44 am »

I will be going to the show on Friday night, too.  I'll be attending with 2 of my best buddies.  Along with one of my attending friends, it will be my 2nd AJ show.  I saw him at the Big E a couple of weeks ago.  It will be my other friend's first show.  I'm very excited (and feel lucky) about seeing him again (and so soon).

See you at the show, perl!  Smiley

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
ajsgirl

I Lv AJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 08:55:58 pm »

Hey Perl and Boston, I also will be at the Friday show in Lowell with my husband. Been a long time since Alan's been in this area, too long! I got lucky and got a meet and greet which is a dream come true. So excited. Thanks to Cindy and Alan for treating the fans like royalty!

Ann
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 03:24:45 am »

Congratulations Ann on your M&G!! Have a great time and enjoy the show!!

RAY
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 08:32:48 pm »

What luck!  Have fun at the Meet and greet!

Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 08:24:00 pm »

For anyone going to the show in Lowell - there's a block party on the rear lawn of the venue from 5-7 on Friday.  Music, food, etc. 

PERL

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 05:24:30 pm »

AJ's girl and Boston, lets share cell numbers and see if we can get a photo to send in to the fan club.  I sent you my cell number in a personal message.   
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:34:38 pm by PERL » Logged
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 05:36:13 pm »

I did not get a meet and greet or a front row seat, but I am still 'xcited.   Smiley
 Smiley
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 07:39:03 pm »

I am wishing for a meet and greet in West Palm Beach.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
ajsgirl

I Lv AJ

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 10:02:06 pm »

Perl I sent you my cell in a message. Great idea, so excited!!

Ann
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 07:27:14 am »

I loved last night's show and Alan Jackson was soooooooooo relaxed.  He seemed to love all of us.  It was so great to meet "AJ's girl" and her husband.  Thank you for the signed photo.  It was more than nice of you to share. 

Looking forward to the next AJ TOUR...................hopefully next year I will not miss the e-mail for buying tickets thorugh the fan club.   Looking forward to the next concert.
ajsgirl

I Lv AJ

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 03:55:29 pm »

Perl it was nice meeting you too! Always nice to meet someone who loves Alan as much! We loved the show too, I can't believe how much he talked. He seemed very relaxed. It gets over way too fast. The meet and greet was unbelievable. I felt like I was meeting a God. I mumbled I was in the fan club and loved his music, I had other lines planned but the words didn't come out. It was over in a flash. I did get him to sign my AJ cookbook! There were 30 others that were lucky enough to meet him. His crew there were all wonderful, road manager Nathan was very accommodating. Can't wait for the next show, seems he doesn't get out to Boston area so much!
One black mar of the show was his back up singer, last name Allen? Well he had on a NY hat and thats a slap here in Boston Red Sox territory! Someone called him on it but he kept it on, wise guy, lol. Great show and as i've said to my friends, I met Him, so I can die now! Thank you Cindy. Got to send her the pics we took.

Ann
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2012, 05:31:26 pm »

Sorry I missed both of you.  I hadn't been online for a couple of days.   

Great show! It's amazing how many hits Alan performs - they just keep on comin'.   I took some nice photos so I'll try to post them along with my photos from a couple of weeks ago.  I've slow because I've been having some software issues but I'll figure it out sooner or later.

I thought it was so nice of him to sign so much stuff for audience members from the stage last night - boots, hats, t-shirts, envelopes - if someone passed him something, he signed it. 

A great time was had by all, especially me.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: