Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 04:19:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meet and greet photos Atlanta 12  (Read 4678 times)
shgunter59

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2012, 08:04:44 am »

How long after a meet and greet are the photos downloaded? I am anxious to see mine. Also I took my mother and we had our pictures made seperately, how will they know to download her picture under my name?

thanks
I was thrilled to meet Alan. I have been a fan it seems like forever, have been to at least 6 of his concerts. I had the best seats this time and the meet and greet was thrilling. He puts on a great concert.  And still keeps it country!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 12:23:43 pm »

How long after a meet and greet are the photos downloaded? I am anxious to see mine. Also I took my mother and we had our pictures made seperately, how will they know to download her picture under my name?

thanks
I was thrilled to meet Alan. I have been a fan it seems like forever, have been to at least 6 of his concerts. I had the best seats this time and the meet and greet was thrilling. He puts on a great concert.  And still keeps it country!

Shgunter59, you can actually download/view it now. . . .modern technology. :-) Just follow the instruction at the back of that autographed photo of Alan that you were handed after your M&G. I'm not sure and I don't think that M&G photos are uploaded in the given website link under fan's names, so I'm sure both yours and your mother's photo with Alan will be there.

Glad you enjoyed the concert and your M&G with Alan. You won your M&G quicker than I did. . .actually it was my autistic son that did and I accompanied him. Been fans of Alan's since '93 and just had the M&G last year in Macon, GA.

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 03:50:41 pm »

thanks
Shgunter59, you can actually download/view it now. . . .modern technology. :-) Just follow the instruction at the back of that autographed photo of Alan that you were handed after your M&G. I'm not sure and I don't think that M&G photos are uploaded in the given website link under fan's names, so I'm sure both yours and your mother's photo with Alan will be there.
Glad you enjoyed the concert and your M&G with Alan. You won your M&G quicker than I did. . .actually it was my autistic son that did and I accompanied him. Been fans of Alan's since '93 and just had the M&G last year in Macon, GA.

BHR

BHR, and shgunter59
I just downloaded mine under the name on the photo and I'm sure The name will be on the back of Both PhotosI did the Best resolution and got a Big Photo. Whatever name is on the back of her Mom's photo, will show her Mom's photo. At least that is the way mine did. It takes a Day or so to appear. Congrats on your Meet & Greets!So Happy for Ya! Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 05:38:01 pm »

When I got mine was told on weekend to wait atleast 2 days for give them time to download them.     Follow the instructions  on the back of the photo that was given to you  it well tell you how to find your pic.           It was very easy if you follow thesteps.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 10:19:07 am »

So happy you guys got a M&G.  I am hoping for one next month.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: