Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 05:05:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baton Rouge, LA  (Read 4433 times)
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2012, 06:10:25 pm »

Thank you Cindy and the Fan Club for Front Row tickets to the Baton Rouge Concert!!!  The seats were wonderful - but of course we did not use them while Alan performed, as we had "our chins on the stage"!!!  Alan placed a pick right in my hand and I got a picture I had taken a few years ago signed.  The concert was wonderful - always love watching Alan and the Strayhorns perform!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 04:13:40 pm »

Congrats Sherri on your getting such Great seats and your Photo signed by Alan, that is wonderful!
 So happy for Ya!
Wish I could see Alan soon, it's been a while , we missed the Melbourne one, because of My asthma.
Sounds Great I will have to try and get my photo of my M&G signed if I should be that lucky. It was in 2009. Your Photo is so nice!. Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 07:33:06 pm »

Jerrie, mail your picture in to the Fan Club for a signature - that is what I did.  He wrote my name on it and then signed his name so that you could really read it!!!

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 04:29:11 pm »

AJTexasfan, don't think I have ever been to a concert when the security lets the fans with 1st thur 4th row seats stand at the stage the whole time.  Glad you had a GOOD TIME as I did the night before.  Maybe some of A. J.'s workers told them to let us stand by the stage.
I have been to some concerts and they wouldn't let us stand anytime during the concert. Not much fun when they do that.

"Gone Country"  From KY
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 05:49:00 pm »

Dot, the concerts I have been to the last few years, when I was able to get to the stage, I have been able to stay the whole time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: