Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 11:23:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: South Haven, MS  (Read 4016 times)
Dot

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2012, 05:41:55 pm »

Cindy, and Fan Club,
Thanks ever so much for second row seats at the concert in MS Thursday night. 

Alan and the Strayhorns were wonderful as usual.  We could even stand next to the stage. I have already posted some of this on Facebook, but just in case someone didn't read it,  I wanted to post here too.
First time I have ever seen A. J. sign pics and etc during the show and afterwards too. I got my pic autographed that I had taken with him at Cracker Barrel 3 years ago. Then when he came out the last time, I had made a sign about his birthday this month, got it signed too.
What a wonderful night it was. Yee Haw

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 09:37:59 pm »

Thank you Cindy and Staff for the Awesome seats.We had a blast in S Haven Ms.    Alan and the Strayhorns was Awesome !!
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 05:06:50 am »

Sounds wonderful Dot and Betty!! Glad you had a great time!!

RAY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 04:06:47 pm »

Dot and Betty, so glad you got to see Alan again.. I am missing seeing him in concert so much. Reading your posts
is so exciting.
My hometown is MS but my son was here visiting w/family and we could not go. My hubby is still ailing also.

Dot row two seats, that was Great! Love the StrayHorns also! Standing by the stage is wonderful, so happy you got to do that.
Thanks for comments from you both, Love reading about Our AJ! Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 04:25:04 pm »

Jerri, So sorry you and your hubby are not feeling well. Maybe one of these days you will get to go to another concert.
Betty and I didn't go together, live in different states, but we met up at the concert and had a GOOD TIME standing in front of the stage together.
I know one thing while I was there gas is much cheaper in MS than in KY.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: