Alan Jackson
May 13, 2024, 05:59:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Album Tips for some new AJ fans?  (Read 15093 times)
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 09:32:25 pm »

BHR thanks for telling all you did to explain about Alan's recordings etc.. I did just ordered myself the one you spoke of, "PRECIOUS MEMORIES, of which he did a special show on at the Ryman that is available too on DVD" It is Great!
I saw this Show and was in the audience when he presented it at the Ryman! That is why I wanted this one especially.

Wow, lucky you! I'd LOVE to see AJ at the Ryman - such a legendary venue!  I have a friend that saw Bob Dylan there and said it was an incredible experience.  I'd fly down from Boston to see an AJ show there.  Someday, maybe....

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 08:34:03 am »

Bostonhonkytonk,  you won't go wrong with any of Alan's CD's.  They ar all great.  But the one that is special to me, is his first CD, Here In The Real World.  That is the one that started off his career.  I heard him singing Here In The Real World on the show August City Limits and I got hooked.  I have all his CD's and DVD's and I enjoy them all.   Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2012, 08:53:49 am »

Thanks, Anita.  I moderate a forum for another recording artist (we have over 30K members).  Anyway, I've often recommended that new members start from the beginning and work their way to today.  It's a way of hearing the evolution of an artist. 

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: