Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 04:23:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa concert  (Read 6670 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2009, 03:43:56 pm »

Hello from Topeka.  Last night's concert in Tulsa was fabulous!!!!  (Nan, you were suppose to do the review....LOL)  I think last night's concert was one of the best, (not that any are bad).  LOVE, LOVE that blue shirt!!!!!

We started out by going to dinner at a Spaghetti factory, very good food, thanks Nan and Phil for the wonderful dinner, and wonderful accommodations!!!  My gosh I thought I was a VIP at an upscale hotel.  Love your "babies" too. 

We had second row, almost center, just to Alan's right.  Gloriana opened for Alan again.  It was great to have Nan, her hubby, some family, and friends all of us in a row to do the GOOD TIME signs together.  Alan got a kick out of them again, and said we did better the second time...LOL  Of course the Strayhorns were fantastic again.  The crowd went wild when they introduced Roger and Mark since they are both from Oklahoma.  Alan asked Mark if he wanted to play something, and Mark was getting ready, and Alan said, "We don't have all night" and laughed.  It was a great instrumental and all the Strayhorns did a little something.

Alan wore that beautiful blue shirt with the Hawaiian flowers on the yoke.  He sure does look good in blue!!  He opened with "Gone Country", and ended with "Mercury Blues".  The crowd was really into the concert.  I know everyone around us stood up the whole time....YEEHAW, love when the crowd does that.  Security didn't seem to care about people being up at the stage again, so as soon as we did the GOOD TIME signs, we went over the front row to the stage.  Alan was in a really great mood again tonight.  I'm sure when the crowd is on their feet and into his music it is better for him too.  He signed a lot at the end and threw out a lot of picks.

It was so much fun getting together with Nan and her family and friends, and seeing Bill and Deb again (see ya tonight too).

THANK YOU ALAN AND THE STRAYHORNS FOR ANOTHER AMAZING NIGHT!!!!

Livin' On Love in California
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:51:35 pm »

Terry, you surely have a GOOD TIME.  Your reviews are the best....thanks for your wonderful
descriptions!  Was that the same blue shirt he wore in Charlotte?  Yes, he looks good in blue!
Enjoy the next concert and then safe travels home.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 04:02:59 pm »

Terry, I agree with Jinx, your reviews are the best.  I can picture being right there.  Have fun tonight and a safe trip home!!  Thanks for the review.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 09:03:18 pm »

Great review Terry !!!  Sounds like Alan put on another Great concert !!!  You are so lucky to attend so many shows !!!  Have a safe way home !!!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 09:31:12 pm »

Terry What a great review.  keep having fun, fun. and more fun.   Take Care     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 12:30:58 am »

Great review Terry! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 03:51:13 am »

Great review Terry. Like i was there too! Thanks. Have you a picture of that blue shirt?

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 11:10:31 am »

Thanks for the review Terry!
are you gonna share your pics with us?

AJ IS THE BEST
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: