Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 04:28:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloomsburg Post-Concert  (Read 3458 times)
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2012, 10:30:55 pm »

Hope everybody had a great time.  I really enjoyed the show. The jumbotrons were good as always. The only thing is sometimes I don't pay much attention to them because I am so focused on Alan that I just don't watch them too much. Also I was too busy taking pictures.  Loved the items Alan tossed in the crowd but once again too far away to even get a chance to get one. The "GOOD TIME" gang got noticed way to go. That was a special moment.  I was sitting just to your left a liitle and a row or two in front of you. Would love to hear about your experience. Sorry I didn't get to meet you Kathy I  missed about 15 min. of the show because traffic was so bad but still had a good time. How were your seats?
taccat8

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 03:16:16 pm »

Had great time at the fair! Got there early in the day, so traffic wasn't too bad but leaving was a differant story. UGH! As most everone has been posting the seats were disappointing. I was in section 5, 11 row, seat 5 at a angle but on a high note the concert itself was awesome as usual. Got some great pictures from the screen! LOL! The little stuff Alan does in his concert just makes it worth the trip. The wink in Livin On Love, the three fingers in Five O'Clock Somewhere, chuckling when the little boy didn't want to be on camera in Little Bitty, singing Good Time Time when the fan club fans had it spelled it that way. Would have loved to have gottin one of the shirts he was tossing but he definately could not have throw it that far. LOL! He didn't sign at all but I got Ryan Joseph (the new fiddle player) to sign my boot which has been signed by Mark McClurg (the old fiddle player) and Monty in previous concerts! YAH! Love ya Alan and the Strayhorns, see ya in Reading!

Kathy
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 08:55:41 pm »

Thanks for sharing about the concert! we Fans always love to hear the reviews! Alan sounds wonderful as usual.
Congrats! Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: