Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 05:16:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My meet and greet!!  (Read 9190 times)
xtam

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2012, 01:33:56 pm »

I was not disappointed at all!! It was very quick for sure...I did end up wearing the jacket I won at the 1997 fan club party in Nashville...Good thing I did it was so cold!! When we got back there in line Alans road manager came out a new one I am used to Tony Stevens Don't know whats up with that! Anyway his manager was explaining how things were gonna go as he walked by me I asked him If maybe I could get this pic signed was a 8x10 photo from the fan club party 1997 where I won the jacket and a pair of jeans! Road manager said thats not him I said yes it is my hands were full so I told him open the jacket and look at the inside and he did anyway he said you can ask Alan he might sign it!! Well when we got up there I said to Alan does this jacket look familiar he said ahh yeah I think I had one like that I asked him if he would sign my photo he said sure whats your name darlin i told him he said is that with a y I said yes...I told him I would have wore the jeans but they don't fit he said they probably wouldn't fit me anymore either he chuckled and did get eye contact from him, he also said nice jacket and I said it kept me warm today it was cold out!! As I walked away I shook his hand again and said good to see you again he said good to see you!! Then we were handed a pic that was already signed by him...The show was great he sang a lot of his older stuff only one song from the new cd you don't have to love me anymore...I was hoping to here dixie highway and long way to go...but love his older stuff as well!! He was nice....When I got the email from Cindy it said the passes would not be ready til an hour before the show my husband and I decided to check at about 645 to walk up to box office to check and good thing we did omg the meet and greet was at 715 they told me that they would promptly take people back if your not there then you loose out office people there was kinda rued anyway we went down to the west end I didn't see anyone else that had the white envelope like me I am thinking I am n the wrong spot...well the fair worker said you just come with us I said ok great!! anyway I hope all the fan club members that got meet and greets got there in time!!! Molly did you get your meet and greet I thought maybe I would run into to you!! all and all it was a great night...it did start to rain I brought a a plastic bag along in case it rained wanted to take his jacket off and put my aj on tour denim jacket on....so I did!! Great fun!!  THANKYOU CINDY HART!!
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 02:48:54 pm »

That is awesome!! Thank you for sharing!!! Did they take your picture with Alan?

RAY
MOLLY1971

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 03:11:03 pm »

I sure did get my meet and greet!  I didn't see you there, but I did see you with the jacket walking around the fair before the show, but I couldn't get through the people to introduce myself.  It was an awesome show!  I was the first one in line for the meet and greet and wished that I would have said more.  I just said Hi and asked how he was.  I had butterflies because I haved loved him since my husband and I first saw him in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 1993!  I was so happy that the rain had stopped for the concert.  I really enjoyed the last song that he incorporated pictures of the SMALL TOWN Centreville in the video.  That was awesome.  I was not dissapointed.  I am glad that you had a great time as well.!
xtam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 03:47:18 pm »

Yes they did take our pic with alan...been checking and not ready to download it yet!! Sorry Molly wished we could have met also!!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 04:25:59 pm »

How exciting for both of you - great reading about your experiences!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 05:16:53 pm »

Yes they did take our pic with alan...been checking and not ready to download it yet!! Sorry Molly wished we could have met also!!
That's great!! So glad you had a great time!!

RAY
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 09:13:11 am »

Sounds like you all had a great time and congrats on your meet and greet. Can't wait until this weekend to see him in Bloomsburg.
countrygirl24

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 10:42:37 am »

That sounds totally Awesome Xtam!  Congratulations on a Fantastic Alan Jackson Meet and Greet! 
Chhers!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 05:55:02 pm »

Wow, it sounds like some"precious memories" were made. I hope I get a M&G in KY. I'm glad you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing your stories.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 09:13:29 pm »

Nice reading about all your experiences meeting Alan, congrats! So happy for you all. Isn't Alan all you ever Dreamed of and More!  He is a true Country Gentleman and is so savvy too! Thanks for your reviews, Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: